Hugging a pregnant girl I dont know and never met before?

I saw this pregnant girl at my school today probably about at a month or two. She is a senior in hs. One of my friends knocked her up and I can't help but feel incredibly sorry for her. Would you think it was weird if I just went up to her and said something like

"I don't know you, but i think you need a hug" or something along those lines.

Then just hug the hell out of her?

It's because i already know this dude will not help her at all. I have grown to be hard and nearly emotionless for most people in life, but this girl just brought out a soft spot that I thought was long gone.

Would you think it was a good idea? Or just creep her out? If it helps, i guess lots of people think I'm attractive. Girls how would you feel in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would make her feel better to know that there's someone out there for her. Give her a tight warm hug to make her feel safe! Smile at her to cheer her up! Talk to her and ask about her to let her know that you genuinely care about her! Go for it!

What Girls Said 4

• It will creep her the fuck out

• The fact that she doesn't know you, that is weird but I for me it's an okay thing to do. I bet she badly needs that. Who kows you will become good friends after letting her know how you feel about her situation.

• If I was in her shoes, it would probably make me feel better. I think that would be very nice of you to do.

• a bit creepy to be honest.

• Lol okay before i go anon, thanks for the opinion

What Guys Said 5

• "I don't know you, but i think you need a hug"

This is exactly the sort of thing Barney the dinosaur also known as Satan will do.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_dKIWXOixI

• no dude... way too creepy.. she didn't even ask for a hug!

• Gotcha man. She knows me tho cause her friends are into me but i don't know her

• Try telling her she looks beautiful today. Trust me, women who are pregnant need to hear this. I bet she looks adorable pregnant but chances are she feels "fat."

Has it occurred to you there might be something between you and this girl?

• That sounds like a better alternative. No, there is nothing special about us. She just reminds me of another girl i have slight feelings for. Its crazy because i never get crushes anymore. its been like 3 or 4 years

Great suggestion mr :)

• Yeah that's weird

• Alright good insight. I was seriously going to do it. I honestly feel horrible though cause the dude is my friend, and it makes me feel partly responsible

• yeah its ok man

• Thats weird