When's the worst you've ever needed to pee?

Most Helpful Girl

• The train. The fucking thing was delayed. I literally was gonna die.

• There wasn't a bathroom on the train? I used to take the train to work every day and every couple of cars there would be a bathroom. Disgusting, but still. What did you do?

• Ah fair enough. Were you fidgeting or crossing your legs or anything?

• I was standing so I crossed my legs. Is this some kind of fetish or something?

What Girls Said 8

• I don't remember any specific places because it's happened a few times but I know that my kidneys would start burning. It was like they were on fire.

• I was in Grade 10.. year 2010. I was in my Food and Nutrition class... and my teacher kept telling me no to going to the toilet, and oh my stars, she finally said yes, and by that time.. I could truly barely walk at all. !!! o. o And it was the most difficult time I had ever experienced with trying to actually pee.. because there was so much pressure built up

• So I guess by then sprinting was out of the question?

• When I laugh. I have to leave situations if there is too much laughing because I have and will pee.
    Plus anytime I have to pee bad it become 10x worse when I see the toilet lol

• Generally, I have a good control of my bladder. I remember a little boy peed his pants when I was in grade 2 because the teacher wouldn't let him go to the bathroom after liturgy.

• A few years ago.

• During hide 'n go seek

• High camp @ Mera Peak in Nepal, amidst snow

The "bathroom" was an actual cave, located 500 metres away.

• Once on the highway. I had to pull over and pop a squat during a traffic jam.

• Who else was in the car? Was it embarassing?

What Guys Said 7

• Was running late for a class and got in the car to drive to uni which was 30min away. I had the slight urge to pee before I left but didn't because I was in a rush. There was a huge crass on the highway and they had closed it off completely (the cops we're letting a few cars go by one at a time). I was stuck there for about an hour with legitimately no place to go. If I had a cup in my car I would have went in it that's how bad it was. I even accepted the fact that it was more likely that I would piss myself than not. I ended up making it without going on myself, I've never been prouder.

• Driving home from working on-site... a 4 hour drive, I thought I could make it but I couldn't, I had to pull onto the hard shoulder of the highway and run UP the embankment (yes, UP!)

Drinking with friends, then getting the train into the city... no toilet on the train, so absolutely bursting and had to find a doorway once we got there.

• Driving to California, I had to pee for two hours and my friends refused to stop... I ended up peeing in two and a half water bottles... Ugh! Haha

• Holy, didn't know that was possible.

• most water bottles are 16 ounces and the maximum bladder capacity is about 20 ounces...🐃💩

• Most are 16.9 ounces and these were not most... They were lunch box waters... 9. xx ounces

• When I wake up.

• In the car

• TWICE this has happened cause when I was younger, I had too much foreskin on the tip and it was blocking the hole so I had to pee a LOT. I had drank Lemonade (which for some reason makes me pee even more) for some reason on a field trip and on the way home I had to beg the cousolers for it to let me pee and they finally did after 45 min after I had already pretty much completely wet my pants and didn't need to go that much anymore sense it had all found its way out. And I was on a bus filled with my peers. Right after I had to go to a dinner with family and tried to hide my wet pants. This happened AGAIN recently where I was on the way home from a band trip and they didn't stop and had to wait til I go back to school to go. This was last year in FRESHMAN year of HS so REALLY embarrassing. Good thing is a girl had to also pee really bad so we took the run of shame to the bathroom together lol

• I was holding it in almost all day, and we were stuck in traffic. I was about 9 or so, at least younger than 10 but not 5. I just couldn't hold it anymore, it was hurting really badly. Ended up peeing in one of my little brother's spare pull ups (and I mean spare. It wasn't used. ... Well, it was after I was done with it.).