Riskiest thing youve ever done and/or will be doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• So far

I stayed the night at my boyfriend's house while his mom was over and didn't tell her. So, I was a sneaky hoe nugget, once... twice :3

And I don't know what shenanigans will come, but they will probably be sexual in nature.

Also, I road The Fury 325!! XD YEAH!!!

What Girls Said 9

• I haven't really done anything too risky...

The only thing that comes to mind is when I was ice skating (I totally suck) and I didn't know how to turn properly because it was my first time. I was going a certain direction and a little girl was coming into my direction... I was afraid that I was going to run into her and knock her over (and I didn't want to hurt her and possibly do some serious damage) so I just kind of purposely threw myself to the ground and I ended up fracturing my wrist.

• Sky diving.

• Sneaking over to my boyfriends house. You know, the boyfriend my mom doesn't know I have and would get sooooo mad if she found out.

• Hey, at least you're having fun! I was crazy for this girl when I was your age, and she was crazy for me too, but she turned me down twice because "her parents wouldn't let her date" 6 years later I find out she told everyone we were dating and somehow it never made it back to me lol. Highschool sucked! Good luck to you!

• It makes me sad but whatcha gonna do? This is truly a case of "want what I can't have" for us both. lol

• I'm sorry to hear all that, but I'm sure you'll get another :)

• Leaving Iran

• I hear ya! I moved to a different country when I was 15 then my mom kicked me out and I was basement hopping for 3 years til I said screw it, Im moving back to America!

• I wanna sky dive

• Fell in love...

But aside from that there's crap I do at work pretty regularly that could result in death or dismemberment.

• Parasailing and sea water walk
    I won't be doing it again

• Jumped out of plane.

• Drink 80 proof alcohol and take it straight to the head.

Things didn't end well for me that night :(

The list goes on... I'd rather not disclose though, it gets much worse lol

What Guys Said 6

• I suppose skydiving

• I played chicken with friends when I was 16. That was pretty damn idiotic...

• You shouldn't. It's incredibly dangerous and stupid. It's a game that is less about being courageous and more of whoever has less to lose in life...

• I was joking... kinda... I am kind of a bully in my car though. I drive a rusty chevelle. People get the fuck out of my way, they dont think I have insurance lol. I have been driving for 6 years and have a flawless record.. never even been pulled over.

• Starting a business maybe. I think it's more risky to not try though. Working for someone my whole life 😐🔫

• I asked a girl out in public and she rejected me riskiest thing would be sky diving I always wanted to try that.

• Surfed 35 foot waves

• well I seem to have a problem with staying within the law. I can't really go into much of the details. Guess I've just got lucky?