What do you consider a "curvy" girl? Post pics?

Everybody seems to have a different view on what a
"curvy" girl looks like. Is it somebody who is relatively thin, but with boobs, hips, ass, ect? Or somebody who is "thicker" all over her body?(like some fat on her stomach, arms,...)
Post pics if you can!

What Guys Said 9

• iloveuselessknowledge.com/.../...0-29_12-58-22.jpg

I don't even know if this is an actual person. It looks too airbrushed and her head is tiny but this is probably on the extreme end of being curvy.

• Haha yeah her head does look small! But yeah whoevers body that is is definitely curvy lol

• cdnpix.com/.../...cf5a1fa420b65ceea2d1502b9934.jpg

Of course, curvy women aren't the only ones I like :)

• You're what I'd consider curvy. If I had to choose a picture, the girl would be similar to you.

• I think I am too, it's kinda why I asked this question. Cause i am relatively small but I have some aspects that are curvy haha

• That's the perfect description. Cute face, soft body with just the right mass in all the right places. You've got it going on.

• Haha thanks! 😊

• Well I am so glad you ask because that's my type of women...

Here is a rare beauty

http://i.imgur.com/QGSrrUi.jpg

• See, when I look at her I see more of an overweight type look rather than curvy haha. Thanks for your opinion though :)

• Yeah that's what I don't get. People who say "curvy girl" and then when I look at the girl they are referring to... I see a "normal" body type... different perception

• A curvy girl IS NOT FAT. Fat girls are just fat. Curvy is someone like Nicki Minaj or BeyoncĂ©. A curvy girl has big boobs, skinny waist and wide hips and a big butt

• Girls think fat is average build thesedays. As well as curvy. If you can't see your pussy to shave it your fat ! Or need two hands to spread to find hole your fat. If it takes the first 4" of a guy dic before it reaches the gitls hike she's fat. Sex with fat chics is grose. Can't even get in most positions. Fat is not where it's at. And those huge butts they call booty? Omfg get me a bucket

• A good butt is made of muscle not jiggly cellulite fat, the worlds health is going to shit

• like Kim kardashian in my opinion

• curvy to a guy means curves in the right places. big boobs, a slim waist, relatively wide hips with a good hip to waist ratio and a round ass.

curvy to a girl is a nice way of saying fat.

locker.stucknut.com/files/frontporch/pinder7.jpg

• I think of it as more of an hourglass shape, as opposed to straight up and down.

sophisticatedpair.com/.../Curvy_Kate_Lottie_2.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think an overweight girl should be called curvy unless she has a distinguishable body structure that would still be called curvy if she was at a healthy weight.

Xelebrum has it right with his picture.

• Everybody has a different interpretation on things that are based around opinion. For me it all depends on so many things and it varies from girl to girl.

• Someone who has a big butt/thighs and big boobs but a small waist. Like Kim Kardashian.