What is something unique that you do?

Like the title says

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I'm Dracula. I sleep during the day and stay awake during the night, but that not really unique enough
    fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• Well... I'm not saying I'm batman but nobody have ever seen me and batman in the same room together.

• When I cough I say excuse me after, even if nobody's there.

• Whenever I get stressed in class I stab the side of my scab on my arm with my pencil hard enough to draw blood and drink it to calm down.

• I use my Wii U to browse this website.

• That is pretty impressive

• It's not frustrating when using to play games, it's just not comfortable when browsing the net otherwise I like it

• Friend code please? You're the only other person I've met that owned a Wii U not on a Wii U related website.

• my c0ck is 12 inches

• Lol that's the funniest joke I've heard all day

What Girls Said 3

• "Hand farting", as others do this with their armpits, I do this with my hands. 😂😂😂 It's unique, pls. 😎😂

• I pinch and bite cold ears

• i eat the dry skins on my lips. My lips are dry even after I put lip balm and stuff, I like to tear the dry skins off and taste it. lol. and it taste like fried onion and i kinda like it. hehehehe, sorry it must sounds disturbing now.