Anyone else depressed?

I don't know what it is but for the past day or two I've been really depressed for somereason it's strange it just kind of happended without warning. Which isn't a good sign I haven't been like this since. . . well that's not important anyone else feeling this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps it's depression but I'm starting to think it's more of a moment of serenity and spiritual silence after a day of excitement and positivity.

Like a star going into supernova.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...bmvTdF1t5fphqo1_500.gif

Following the explosion... a period of darkness.

Eventually... new stars are born from the debris of the old and the cycle continues.
    http://i.imgur.com/aIPJCtd.jpg

I appreciate the night time confusion and "depression" in fact , makes me look forward to the dawn of a new day all the more.

• That star you linked, is V838 and is suspected to be "nibiru" by theorists

• V838 mons...

• Lol science I need coffee before I can read that.

What Girls Said 12

• aw nooooo what happenddssss?

there there, it's gonna b okay. :)
    i.ytimg.com/vi/wJO-MTh6NNo/maxresdefault.jpg

• The pain will go away eventually. I can't say it will stay away forever, because that is life... it comes with it.. but it does go away.

• I'm actually better I think I was just really overly stressed I have a lot going at the moment.

• I just realised that I've never not been depressed. How sad is that?
    Turn to trusted friends and family members. Share what you’re going through with the people you love and trust, face to face if possible. The people you talk to don’t have to be able to fix you; they just need to be good listeners. Ask for the help and support you need.

• I wouldn't say I'm depressed because when I am depressed its literally immobolizing and all I do is sleep in bed constantly 24/7. Its exhausting and prevents me from living my life. I've been out of a 2 year depression for a few months but am afraid of relapsing. Still a very emotional person but im doing everything that I can to stay happy.

I'm sorry about how you've been feeling. Its only been a couple days though so maybe you can do some stuff to distract yourself or express your emotions. Before its too late you know, and the depression gets worse

• I have depression all my life as well and no matter how much I surround myself with people or even when I'm in a relationship, it just hits you no matter what from time to time

• I hope you'll be okay. Wouldn't want you in another life threatening situation

• Don't worry that will never happen again.

• i mostly feel like this on my period.. but tbh i've been feeling more often like this lately :(

• I go in and our of it. Definitely not a fun time. I'm sorry you're feeling down tho. Hope it gets better for you soon buddy.

• Yeah, hopefully it does end up being like the first time.

• Thanks but I'm better I think I just needed a good nights rest. I think I was just overly stressed I have a lot going on at the moment.

• Well good, I'm glad to hear it.

• Yes... I have been feeling this way for a very long time. I just asked a question about it too... lol. :)

• and you answered lol. :)

• Thanks. :) I will message you just about everything! lol. :P

• Lol alright.

• Been depressed for more than 2 months now, currently seeing a therapist. If you still feel like like that i suggest you to seek professional help, if you don't it could drive you insane and kill you slowly (this is what my therapist said).

• Trust me I've been there already, my first battle with depression almost claimed my life. But that will never happen again.

• Oh, im so sorry to hear that. Hope you get better and thank you :)

• Thanks I feel better better now though I think I just needed some sleep.

• Aw, I am sorry you're feeling that way. I hope it'll pass soon.

At the moment I feel okay-ish, but I think everyone has those days. It is normal unless you keep feeling that way for a long period of time.

• Yes but period days alway make me feel lonely and sad

• Extremely.. Today I've just become ANOTHER YEAR OLDER! :(

• I have been in the same place as you my friend. I ran away twice in the past year and I have thought about killing myself a lot. I started taking some prescribed medication and it seems to have worked. Before this though, you should talk to someone. I know a lot of people always say this, but it is true. No one can help you if they don't know it's happening. Talk to someone you trust and also talk to your doctor about it. Don't give up hope.

• I'm not suicidal lol just depressed, I actually did try to take my life a long time ago (I'm fine now) but that is something I promised myself I would never do again. This is just depression it's weird though I was perfectly fine then it just hit me like a bag of bricks, normally it a over time thing.

What Guys Said 12

• Did you have something that triggered it? Maybe you can dig into your recent life happenings a little and get to the source.

Me personally, when I feel shitty I usually just force myself to talk it out with someone close and get loads of exercise. Weather the storm, and the cloud slowly but surely dissipate.

• Lol bud my entire life has been stressful and or depressing at times, to be honest I'm surprised I've only been depressed two times now and once a decade ago.

Yeah training helps, curl, lift and push your sorrows away lol to but I'm getting over being sick right now

• Ohhhhhhh!!!

I don't want to pretend that I know much about it, but I read recently that depression symptoms are incredibly similar to symptoms that arise from physiological illnesses.

Whatever it is, I genuinely hope that you feel better, and do so soon. Just remember to always talk to people--the importance of sharing and shining a light on your problems can not be overstated. The people that suffer in silence are the ones who carry their issues and allow them to fester. Trust me, I know!

• Something like that.

• You're sick It messes with your head. Sometimes when I get sick I get depressed for no reason. It has to be because your sick

• I'm pretty much over the sickness actually, but trust me I know depression and this is defiantly it.

• Oh ok. Well keep your head up my friend and take on a lot of things that make you happy and go after your Goals

• Keep smiling bro... I tell myself that all the time.

It keeps me going...

• 0|0
    • Lol trust me I'm not suicidal and yes sloths are slow, they are the dodo's of our time.

• i have, i know how you feel. if this goes on for a few weeks, see a dr, maybe they can refer you to a therapist, but usually its a chemical thing if there's no cause for it. a few months of anti depressants will get you back up in no time.. call a Dr if your still depressed in a week

• I've already battled this before about a decade ago, don't have money for doctors or therapists heck a doctors appointment alone could be plunge us further in debt. I think it's a mix of all the stress I've been under and being sick.

• me too man. god and really good friends saved me from taking my own life. you'll be better again. i know you dont know why your'e depressed.. those can be the worst. but if you need to talk to anyone, shoot me a message im around.

• I'm actually doing better I think I was just overly stressed lol. Which wouldn't surprise me, but I appreciate it none the less.

• Sorry to hear that dude, I don't know why. But I get these spells where I feel depressed, but I don't know what the reason for it is.

• Aw man, sorry to hear it.

My moods are pretty random, so yeah. Sometimes it's not something deep, it's just bad sleep or stress or hormones or diet or whatever, I think.

Get well soon :)

• Hope you feel better bro

• I stay it quite a bit

• It may have something to do with Cern's hadron collider or the mercury retrogade

• I've been depressed for the last month or so... my health has been taking a pounding from it too.

• Been depressed for more than 2 months now,