How To Get YouTube To Come Film You?

@phoenix98 @MrLi0n halp!!!
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to apply and go through a screening process where YouTube will do a background check on you and you will be called to an interview where they will decide if they think you're worthy of being filmed or not.

• *calls youtubes inc now asking for an interview*

• LOL I'm not making a vid... I was just asking a "stupid" question but you were the only 1 to catch on to it I think ^_^.

• Well, looks like there's a new sheriff in town. ;D
      I see @illusive_man has filled you in somewhat.
      We are summoned periodically to fight back the storm of reality and answer it with cynicism and bad humor.
      Here's some maple syrup to reload your weapon.

What Girls Said 4

• How about you film yourself! I plan on starting my YouTube channel this summer. YouTube doesn't come film people, but they do have a production facility open to users in CA. I plan on going to the YouTube place to film a bit after my channel takes off.

• Film yourself and wave your hands in the air!

wave em like you just don't care!!!

• Hold on, you can flim yourself and then put it on YOUtube? I never knew that >_<

• You learn something new everyday. :)

• I think you have to film yourself, YouTube doesn't do it for you hunny. I am sure you can figure it out yourself. I have faith in you ( who ever you are ) :D

Good Luck in the journey of YouTubing :D

• I have no idea

What Guys Said 5