What's the longest period of time you've stayed awake for?

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I think like somewhere between 36-42 hours. I stayed up all night playing game with a friend and then the next day we hung out in town and then went to a party that night. Moving around and having something to do can help keep your mind off of it but I did feel sleepy towards the end of the second night. I then slept my Sunday away...

0|0
    0|0
  • over 24 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • A little over 48 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • 32 hours worked overtime as a nurse

0|0
    0|0
    • That's ages

• Show All
    • It's a private care home and not a hospital. Point West Living, Century Park

• If it was a hospital then probably they would have some sort of regulations with things like that

• 48 hours. I had black circles, and was Hallucinating. Wasn't the best of experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think maybe only two days straight. Nothing truly impressive or lengthy

0|0
    0|0
  • 72 hours while in a bus from Bulgaria to Belgium.
    GOD, worst ride ever!

0|0
    0|0
    • That's ages

• Fun fact: When i arrived there... I wasn't sleepy at all LOL.
      I forced myself to sleep because i knew it wasn't healthy though.

• I have a personal rule to sleep at least every second night, so it's like 40 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Military requirement for the unit I was trying to enter was a 72hr course, worst and best hours of my life, you learn a lot about yourself and those you are going to be working with in when their at their very worst. You see true colours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think about 24. Then I just bombed out haha

0|0
    0|0
  • About 40 hours, although it was not my intention at the time. Just a weird set of events that kept me from sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • 34 hours...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• hmm I don't know bout in one go, but i know that in 72 hours i only slept for 3.
    2 hours one night and 1 hr the next night.

i can't stay up too long in general. that was only cuz i was on a camp.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's still ages, with hardly any sleep, I'd never be able to do that

• yeah omg, after i came home i think i fell into a mini coma lmao. 21 HOURS STRAIGHT i slept. that is... koala status.

• Two and a half days. It was awful, I couldn't sleep at the end... my brain was a mess!

Eleven days is the longest time recorded that a human has gone without sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • 36 hours. Stood up at 8 am or so, had a normal day and a party in the evening. Came back home at 6 am ad had to leave by train at 9 for a journey to southern France.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was between 30 and 36 hours. Procrastinating sleep during summer vacations is the best! ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 nights and days

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm 36 hours I think

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 and a half hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • 48 hours...

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 straight days before insomnia kicked in. By then, I had the sleeping pills ready.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, I think that's the longest anyone's said so far