It seems to benefit big businesses like Apple, Starbucks and Toyota at the expense of the citizens of the European Union.
Most Helpful Guy
It began as a political ideology shortly after world war 2 as a means of preventing possible future outbreaks of war in Europe
It has more negative points than positive unfortunately and the positive points are very conditional.
One major disadvantage is you lose complete control of the ability to set your own interest rates with your own currency. This is catastrophic for countries like greece, spain etc which are using a currency not fitting to their economy to begin with.
you also lose control of up to 70% of your individual laws with the remaining 30% requiring approval first by the EU so self governance is a miss.
You also have to fund the presidents whom we have 3 of that no one heard of or knows about and our EU army and EU policies rather than our individual countries it turns us into a US style state. History tells you that countries tend to get smaller rather than bigger and be more successful with that too.
You also have unregulated migration, i. e we had more migration into the uk between the years 2005 to 2010 than we had from 1920 up until 20041