Ever had to pee outside?

wheres the weirdest place you've ever had to pee outside? Behind a bar when barhopping, in the bushes by a mall after it closed, under a bridge, in the woods while running, and behind a coffee shop after one too many expresso's are all situations I've been in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hands down one of the best parts of being a guy, you can take a wazzer pretty much anywhere. I don't think there's a super weird place I ever went, but one time I was stuck in traffic as a passenger trying to find parking for this outdoor Dave Matthews concert. Don't judge me... Dave Matthews is the lowest I've ever stooped to close ass with a girl, but literally almost every hot college-aged chick in the late 90s and early 2000s was obsessed with them😒 You do what you have to do, haha. Anyway, I was like "fuck it, I can't hold out any longer... be right back.", and I jumped out, hopped the median and went down the side of this hill that led to a service road behind the concert venue. And of course the second I start going a cop droves by and sees me, but fortunately he just yelled at me "HEY! Do I come to your town and piss in your yard?", and I was just like "my bad, couldn't hold it...", and he just smirked and drove away, haha.

But your "behind a bar" moment reminds me of when I was a bouncer in college. At UMass, they intentionally schedule spring break to coincide with St. Patrick's Day weekend, so all the Boston-Irish Massholes don't go bananas and burn the town down every year, haha. Smart play, actually. But the weekend before this bar McMurphy's does "Blarney Blowout", and they open up at 11 and there are parties all over town, and it's the unofficial St. Paddy's Day, basically... at least until they turned into a police brutality clinic a year ago and now it's virtually shut down😕 But anyway, I was bouncing on one of these days. My bar was upstairs, directly across from McMurphy's, and we would just watch all the drunken shenanigans from the outside mezzanine. There's a little alley next to McMurphys that dudes and even girl's pee in all the time, and like 7 out of 10 times someone comes walking up the other side and the pee'er gets all startled and embarrassed😂 At my bar, the mezzanine was right over the entrance of the downstairs restaurant which was also part of our business. There was a brick platform that was built between the seps and the wheelchair ramp, probably 5 feet high, 2-3 feet wide. I'm outside leaning on the railing, with a ton of others, and this hot chick comes running across the street. I watch as she walks down steps, looks around nervously, and squats behind the brick divider of the now-closed restaurant, oblivious to the 10-15 people above her on the balcony. I see her drawers go down, and she just starts peeing...

• ... right there. I just go "Sweetheart! C'mon, SERIOUSLY?" And she looks up and sees everyone. Never saw someone that mortified or manage to cut the flow off midstream and pull her drawers up😆 So she just gets up and says nothing, and runs away, embarrassed. I felt a little bad, but I couldn't let her piss on our property. And that shit was FUNNY😂😂😂

Long stories over, sorry😜

What Guys Said 5

• I pee outside all the time. We have a large yard and I'm often up late. Since the bathroom is next to my housemates' room, I prefer not to wake them.

• I have a few times when out on walks or at the beach.
    a lot of my female friends and family do it too.

• Hah, what's the problem? I just whip it out and let it fly behind a tree, or alongside the road, or wherever I happen to be - peed through a hole in a chain-link fence at a concert one time.

• It's not too "weird" or difficult for us guys. There aren't any places I've pissed where I shouldn't've.

But if I had to choose, in a nightclub, by the dancefloor.

• Behind a car on a street of Istanbul pretending to be busy arguing with someone over my phone.

What Girls Said 6

• Drinking on my way to the casino. I was the passenger and the driver wouldn't stop. So... I stuck my ass and all out the window and pissed full force!!! Lol it sprayed my passengers. Nothing like a good ol golden shower hahahahaha

• In a phone booth, in a empty coffee cup in my partners car, in a wooded area.

• A few times when I was small and a few times in the woods when a toilet was no option so pissed in the woods. I hate it though. Pissing outside is impossible as a girl.

• yeah bruh...

• Next to the M3 when I was a kid, more than once I believe because me and my Mum used to drive 5 hours from Devon to Hertford every Friday night, and then the same back every Sunday night, to visit my grandparents. Sometimes I'd really need the toilet and there wouldn't be a stop for ages so she'd just pull over next to the road

• Once or twice