Do you follow back when people follow you?

My followers and followings are the same because I follow everyone who follows me. Do you follow back or do you expect someone to follow back?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I follow people I can learn from. Whether they follow me or not isn't a concern for me. Also, I have never felt the pressure to follow someone just because they followed me.

1|0
    0|0
  • More than likely will. But that does not guarantee I will always be there to comment or give my opinions on every single question or comment they had posted here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I lead and do not follow plus I don't want to be a fake and follow back when I don't even see a pic or know you and then others will get mad at me for following some and why not them as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I'm a self-centered man

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, for the most times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I follow back for sure, if a glance at their profile makes them seem like a cool person. I don't expect follow backs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only fallow those I like or are interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll only follow someone back if i know who they are and if i like the posts they make

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is beautiful... And if he is a friend i know...

0|0
    0|0
  • If they interact with me in some non-creepy way, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't follow, follow back policy,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes.
    98 percent of the people on my list have followed me first , and I always follow back.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I only follow back if I've seen the person around the site before and they seem cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i don't follow people usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow back if I've already seen the person around.. seen their comments before.. and liked what I saw.. as in, they gave helpful opinions or very funny ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much every time

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow no one and I'm shocked anyone follows me.

I wish there were a way to just block them from following rather than a complete block from all communication.

I also have never answered a single email. I'm not here to socialize. I'm here to pontificate. Lol

0|0
    0|0