Do you think you have better knowledge compare with others?

To me, I can say In some ways yes I do have some better knowledge more than others, But most of the time I feel that's not enough, I need more knowledges, After all clever/smart/Intelligent people everywhere, Especially on GAG this site, I am sure I alaready some saw some clever/smart/Intelligent GAGers.

So GAGers what is your opinions with this question? Such as the title , Do you think you have better knowledge compare with others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what kind of topics andd whom I'm comparing myself with.

• What kind of question you really good at?

• At least this time you are not nude anymore HAHA

• I was never nude lol Fur is sold as clothing! I'm naturally clothed all the time!

What Girls Said 1

• Knowledge is a sea that I have yet to swim in...

• Oh well said , But I think Knowledge more bigger than a sea, Even the whole universe can't accommodate it!

What Guys Said 4

• "After all clever/smart/Intelligent people everywhere, Especially on GAG"

Are we on the same site?

My knowledge in some areas is leaps and bounds ahead of the average citizen, and in other areas my knowledge is on par with a toddler.

• Yep, I think we do, Because when you try to answer a question help others, So you need enough knowledge, Otherwise you only can skip some questions.

But I like what you said, It sounds very fairly. upvote for ya!

• Nobody... and I mean nobody can beat me in advice on how to get friendshipzoned. I am the king, the God of friendshipzoned

• i guess in 80s music i'm da winner :-p

• For your first step in knowledge, we never pluralize the word knowledge. I am 51 and I do have more knowledge than many.