These are the thing I'd like to chage here on GaG?

tell me if you agree with this list. you might even want to add your own points.

1. the ability to give upvotes and downvotes to opinion comments
2. the ability to delete opinions on Q's you asked
3. get rid of the 'experience' system. because people who want to gain a lot of xp, give really short and kinda useless opinions on Q's. there could be a ranking system where the amount of 'most helpful opinions' you gave get you a higher rank
4. the ability to completely block an anonymous user instead of just blocking them on the Q they replied to.

those four points are the most important to me right now. do you agree or even have something else to add?

• I agree with this
  • i don't agree with any of this
5. the ability to edit opinions and mytakes

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm agree mostly with some changes.

2. I don't agree with this, too much censoring/ you can just ignore it, maybe turn off notifications from that opinion instead.

3. I agree with getting rid of the the exp system, I can think of at least one guy who super gets on my nerves as he is always on here and answers everything immediately with like one meaningless sentence... but I won't name names. and I have seen a few others as well, but one sticks out in particular. I agree with going more on MHO. It h GAG goes the other way to encourage ANY traffic on the site though...

4. I agree with this as well, although I have had no problems with this but I know others that do.

• oh now i really want to know who you mean.. i have an idea though...

• i honestly wanted to follow you for one reason. namely i want to send you a message :)

• that does not mean I'll unfollow you afterwards of course. I'll keep following you ;)

What Guys Said 6

• Everything except the ability to delete opinions. You mean just because you disagree with that opinion, I assume.

That defeats the purpose of an advice site, doesn't it? \

But the rest, I totally support.

• no. i meant the really insulting or trolling opinions.

• I totally support you on the rest, though.
      I say leave the nasty opinions to mods to delete. Too many people would, for sure, just delete EVERY opinion they didn't agree with.

• that is true

• Point 2 will never be done I'm afraid... you won't find a single forum where they'll allow the deletion of posts by users. The point of view is: if you give opinion, just think about it before you vote. What you post is "official".
    The only thing you could consider is to give people X chances to remove a post themselves if they feel sorry. A small number, as goodwill to help correct stupid mistakes.

• I agree with some of it but not all

• I could agree with the xp thing but every thing else should stay. What's wrong with upvoting and downvoting?

• you seem to misunderstand point 1. with that point i mean to say that i would like GaG to add the ability for ùs to upvote and downvote opinion comments. you know, the comments other people can write below your opinion. like I'm doing right now.

• Oh, yeah. My mistake.

• except there shoudn't be anything to be deleted in this case it will become anoing when everyone deleting while you coment or...

• srry ignore my last comment. thats meant for another opinion here but my stupid phone is messing with me. i swear to god I'm gonna throw this thing out of my window sooner or later lol xD

• it is genuine right mistakes are mistakes not delete botton

• I agree only with #1. What they really need to implement is the ability to edit your posts.

What Girls Said 5

• 1. Sure, sounds good.
    2. Nah. That would just result in people deleting opinions they don't like or disagree with.
    3. I appreciate your reasoning, but... I'd say there's two main reasons why people care about Xper, a) feeling cool because you've earned a lot of internet points, and b) being able to redeem your Xper for gift cards. While basing Xper on MHO might encourage people to give more thoughtful, in-depth answers, I think it would also penalize people who already do that. I mean, I put a fair amount of effort into a lot of the answers I give, but I don't always get MHO because sometimes people dislike/disagree with my answers, or because someone gave a better answer, or because the QA already awarded MHO. It might also discourage people from answering questions that already have MHO selected.
    4. Eh, I'm not sure. I don't really know how the blocking system works because I've never blocked anyone.

• I'd get rid of the "sign up as anonymous" feature as well. All the people that harass me are anonymous.

• That's my biggest problem with anonymous users. they want to harass someone and don't even have the guts to do it without being anonymous. they're soo tough right? not.

• Being able to delete opinions on your questions could be useful for trollolz

• I agree on everything, but the 1st one. I strongly agree on the 2nd one. People I don't know and don't ask for randomly start arguing in my comment section. And some people give stupid, or really rude and mean answers that need to be gone.

• Agreed, ma'am.