tell me if you agree with this list. you might even want to add your own points.
1. the ability to give upvotes and downvotes to opinion comments
2. the ability to delete opinions on Q's you asked
3. get rid of the 'experience' system. because people who want to gain a lot of xp, give really short and kinda useless opinions on Q's. there could be a ranking system where the amount of 'most helpful opinions' you gave get you a higher rank
4. the ability to completely block an anonymous user instead of just blocking them on the Q they replied to.
those four points are the most important to me right now. do you agree or even have something else to add?
- I agree with this57% (8)55% (6)56% (14)Vote
- i don't agree with any of this43% (6)45% (5)44% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Hmm agree mostly with some changes.
2. I don't agree with this, too much censoring/ you can just ignore it, maybe turn off notifications from that opinion instead.
3. I agree with getting rid of the the exp system, I can think of at least one guy who super gets on my nerves as he is always on here and answers everything immediately with like one meaningless sentence... but I won't name names. and I have seen a few others as well, but one sticks out in particular. I agree with going more on MHO. It h GAG goes the other way to encourage ANY traffic on the site though...
4. I agree with this as well, although I have had no problems with this but I know others that do.0
- Show AllShow Less