Apparently I'm known as "the girl with the long legs". Is that good or bad?

I play tennis at the same courts as a tennis academy (filled with people my age).

My friend who goes to the academy told me that all the guys there call me "the girl with the long legs" because they don't know my name.

I'm 17 and 5'8.. but I can't tell if this is a compliment or an insult..

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Fit long and SEXY legs. I might steal the girl like that and run away. Of course it's a compliment if you have shaved legs and muscular and thin legs, take a pic of your legs post it's link here and ask opinion and you might come to know what actually guys out there refer to.

• My legs aren't "muscular". They're more thin and long. I'm a runner

• It depends if people like long legs or not. Some do, some don't.
    Anyway, nothing to worry about. I'm sure you are fine.

• Well it's probably a compliment. If you play tennis I'm guessing your legs are well muscled. They probably look really hot, and the fact that they're long just makes it even better :)

But if you're legs are quite skinny, it could be an insult.. :)

• Not "skinny" but also not "muscular".. I can't really describe

• So sort of average in terms of fat and muscle? Or maybe a little thicker than average? (which is still a good thing)

• Compliment, with out a doubt.

• I don't know if it means anything, frankly. Your friend could introduce you, or otherwise inform them.

• you should really take that as a very good compliment. cuz if you have long legs, and your on the tennis team, that means your thighs must be really muscular, which is a very big plus on long legs

• It's a compliment

• It's good but i think ass is more important than legs

• cuz long legs turn them on

What Girls Said 4

• Long legs are nice and apparently it makes u stand out amongst other players.

No one wants short , stumpy, tree trunk legs.
    Take it as a compliment

• I think 5'8 is around 173cm, which is my height and I'm also known as that girl with the long legs.

In Russian culture slender women with long legs are considered hot, so there's that. I wouldn't think they're referring to you in an insulting way unless your legs were freakishly long and your torso was the length of a belt.

Getting dresses and trousers/jeans my length is a bastard, though. 36" inside leg - no department stores sell that shit, so I always have yo venture on eBay. :c

• I'm a 36 length too! They don't even sell that in stores :/

• Nope, not a bloody chance. Even online it's quite hard to find them that long and oftentimes they're either fugly or ridiculously overpriced.

• It's what it is...
    To some good, I doubt it's really bad to anyone.

• Depends on you... didn't subs that but if you think so than thats your opinion i can't make you feel a certain way