Is the Muslim world doomed? Only thoughts no hate?

They were once leaders in Science, there are now very few Muslim Nobel Prize winners. Islam is tearing itself apart. There's too much violence perpetrated the world over in the name of Islam. It's an unacceptable problem and threat for the world community to have to put up with. There needs to be more solidarity among peaceful Muslims and they should deal with the problem, otherwise it's too easy to spread the propaganda that it's a "them" against "us" thing, recruiting more angry, disillusioned and/or ignorant Muslims.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• "They were once leaders in Science, "

Actually, much of the contemporary evidence that is coming out about the past, we have strong evidence to now assume that the revelations in the muslim world only happened during the heights of their military conquests. They captured new land and with that the knowledge of those they conquered.

You'll also notice, when they were moderated by the surrounding empires that didn't allow them to expand further, they quickly disintegrated and went backwards even worse. Muhammad himself started 63 military campaigns during his life and personally beheaded people. What the "extremist" muslims are doing today wouldn't be much different

• Islam is "peaceful" when it's conquered and has consumed. As the Uthman and Al-Bakhari states "there is only the house of islam and the house of war".

What Girls Said 3

• There are still many successful Muslims. But the thing is many people use Islam as a means to execute their selfish plans. And the media makes it look like Islam teaches Muslims that when it doesn't. So I don't think that Islam is tearing itself apart. But it is true that the unity Muslims had during the beginning years of Islam is no longer there :(

• Charles martel checked the advance of islam into france the first time it ever happened, then over a thousand years they were pushed back out of Europe , Jerusalem lost and regained eventually, until our technolgy outstriped the muslim world. Vast nee Christian land discovered and settled. Now we can invade at will with very little resources needed if we want.

• I don't think Islam is doomed or corrupt. But there are people in the world that would love to see the destruction of the religion within itself.
    Islam is peace within itself. Corruption, misconception, greed, & power of human nature is what's Stopping the religion from flourishing

• what is going on with your question details? lol

What Guys Said 10

• There are no "peaceful" or "moderate" muslims. Islam is islam and it was created with the intention to dominate over infidels (that are classified as second-rate humans) by any means necessary.

The only thing I agree with is that it's indeed a threat to the world.
    Other than that I don't care about it being doomed. I actually do think Earth would be better off without religions and especially islam.

• I think they're similar to native Americans in that they don't want change. Unfortunately change is inevitable and successful peoples make changes and adjust. It isn't just humans but its the same for animal species as well

• Yes, the Muslim world is doomed - not its people though. I would say that 99% are your average person who just want a family, a home, and a good job.

HOWEVER, theologically and spiritually, Islam is doomed. Islam promotes absolute uniformity. It does not separate church from state - so basically, every law to govern the country must come from "Allah" when you get deep down into it. This is why the Middle East is such a goddamn mess.

And I KNOW of what I speak of. I took an Islam class and read parts of the Quran (I enjoyed both) and had a great professor.

• Not doomed. At least not yet. Islam is a threat for the world since the medieval times and they never changed since then. If they continue with the barbarism, someday a combined force of countries will erase muslims and their religion. Let us nuke all muslim countries as well, for all I care.

• I think a lot of people imagine war-riddled Yemen and not beautiful, hospitable Indonesia when thinking of the Muslim world. Which is a bit strange considering the proportion of Muslims who live in Indonesia. Look it up, you might be surprised.

• I think the muslim world is fine except when it is generalised like this.

• The Islamic caliphate has reformed and is spreading, it's a bigger threat to the rest of the world then it has been in centuries, so Islam is making a resurgence if anything. It's growing in numbers while christianity is dwindling. So the world may be doomed, but not the muslim world by itself, they'll be the last standing before they destroy it.

• It will continue to be around...

• Yeah, Islam is going to shit. Can't say I'm crying over it.

• Yeah, thanks for copying my comment and posting it as a question. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1499699-how-many-women-in-the-free-world-would-move-to-an-islamic-country-in

• *formatting

• Sorry I had to ask a question based on the answer you gave. My bad