Which is better for women? Western world? Muslim world?

I think Muslim world

Proof = so much feminism exists in western world. In Muslim world women are happy, no complaining

• Western world
  • Muslim world

Most Helpful Girl

• there are indeed feminists in the muslim word, comrade. I am sorry to break that to u but they do very much exist

I mean you know like, as recent as fourty years ago, huge portions of the Arab world were socialist! The muslim world is not some 700-years-in-the-past otherworld society where none of the social advances of Great Europe have ever happened. Euro-Amerika has no real right to make any implications of misogynist repression (which I know is what you're saying) - the muslims are not endangering the progressivity of Europe as the white reactionaries will have you believe, it is the Europeans who have been endangering the progress of the muslims.

• Yes Europe cause many problems. Marx cause problems also. We dont need it

• Oh, I see. Are you from the muslim world? I thought you were a euro making a subtly islamophobic point, I might have misinterpreted. Sorry for the lecture!

What Girls Said 6

• i would say western world forsho

• Let me guess... You're the sick fuck who supports female circumcision right? Get the freaking hint, even most of the guys on this site don't support you.

• Western men dont care about western women any more hahahah

• Wow, you're irrational and sad. Go outside and actually talk to people.

• You do it. Stop being Islamophobe and Racist!

• They can't complain while in a muslim country. The men has all the rights.

• Do you even need to ask? Obviously girls here in the western world have it better. Muslims hate women and kill/rape them for no reason. I hate feminists too but I don't see much feminism anymore.

• I always prefer westernised culture more
    i dislike restrictions

• The western world. The muslim world (if you're talking about fundamental muslim countries) profit men who like to oppress women

What Guys Said 14

• If we are talking about harassment raping percentage then it's better for women to live in the Muslim world but eastern world got a lot of traditions and customs that has nothing to do with Islam, but if we r talking about job and women working and money and stuff it's better in the western world

• Of course they don't complain, they wanna live!!! If they complain they're gonna get their ass whooped or even sent to jail or killed. Some women tried watching a soccer game in some Muslim country and they were taken to jail; do you think this is freedom? Happiness?
    Come on, you have to be joking if you think they have it better in the Muslim world (some Muslim countries do have more freedom for women though).
    Obviously the Western world is much better for them.

• It is also much better for men, LOL.
      Those who voted B should get their rights to live in Middle East.

• @WilliamWinslow True, the Muslim world is not really a good place to live, it certainly doesn't look like a 21st century place, well, most of the countries there.

• You can't go by the lack of complaints from women in ultra-conservative Islamic countries, when the society they're in condemns them for complaining in the first place.

It's true to an extent that some of the value of freedom is compromised when people are too accustomed to it. But that doesn't mean that women in extreme Muslim countries, whose freedoms are very restricted, are better off than in the West.

• that has got to be the silliest "proof" I've ever heard.

In the muslim world, women can be killed or stoned for "immoral sexual actions". They can not run for office, and must obey their husbands orders.

In the western world they can hold political office, get divorced, they can drive cars, they dont even have to get married, they can work anywhere they want, wear anything they want, go to any college and study any field of study that they want, they can have sex with anyone they want, etc etc.

• Yeah, muslim world is such a paradise for women. Fuck feminism, stoning rules!

www.toonpool.com/.../stoned_woman_990415.jpg

• That's an easy question

• Yeah but in the western world they can't get stoned to death unless they OD.

• wesern for both guys/gals :)

• Western world

• Western World is the best for both guys and gals

• So, you would be ok with reverse gender role Islam? You'd be so happy :P

• Trolling a bit today?

• i'm not engaged in the muslim culture so i wouldn't know how muslims actually are on a personnel level

• The western world finds it hard to accept anyone else's culture but it's own :/