Can I change that fact about me? or it is just hopeless?

I just Love koreans/japanese men, not the idols or singers or any of these but the people, the culture, it drives me crazy, I am single till now cause I want badly a korean/japanese, I cannot see myself with anyone, I am always looking and trying to know more I even started taking classes, I find them so attractive even people arround me keeps saying they are ugly, I do not like K/J drama neither k/J-pop cause it is too much for my ears, I do like their traditional music (besides I do like their Manga not anime Manga), what should I do? I want to stop caring for korean/japanese and be a normal person hellppp

Most Helpful Guy

• so wot? it's yer taste... nobody should judge u :)

• I want to change it, I want to stop it drives me crazy

• wot's so bad about likin jap dudes?

• my friends and then they are unvailable where I do live sadly I would date one and have a happy life

What Guys Said 2

• you are normal right now, the fuck hahaa. what you have is a preference. and attraction isn't a choice.

• You could embrace it and move to the far east. There's nothing wrong with you.

What Girls Said 0