Is this web site very against Palestinians?

People here are supporting Israel I think

Is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I support Palestine.

• You are good person :-)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't support the killing either one of those sides does, but Israel had no right to throw people out of their own homes and be upset about it when they find that kind of stuff pisses people off. I get that Jews wanted to flee Europe after word war 2, but just can't understand why they behaved so simular as the Nazis (discriminations, putting people in ghettos, ignoring humans rights, ...) after experiencing Nazis. People are plain assholes, I guess...

• You don't like it if Israel take your house

• I don't like it if anyone forcefully takes my house.

• I support Israel.

• What? This is propably the first question on this site about Palestine.
    So no, it isn't. And I support Palestine

But if you are the same guy who asked whether Israel is worse than ISIS, I gotta say that ISIS is worse and bigger threat tho whole world.

• Israel steal Palestinian land

• You are lying

You support Israel. Admit to it

• You laugh at Palestinians suffer

What Guys Said 10

• This web site has not expressed its views on that issue. The participants speak for themselves. Most Americans support Israel because it is the best example of a democracy in the Middle East, because it has consistently been our best ally in the Middle East, it recognizes the cause of human rights, it does not oppress women, it does not seek to kill anyone who is not Jewish, we do not hear about Jewish suicide bombers, and we do not hear stories about Israelis beheading anyone. If I was in trouble in a foreign country and a American consulate was not available but I had a choice between an Israeli consulate and a consulate of any other Middle Eastern nation, I would choose the Israeli consulate every single time.

Is there any part of this that you did not understand?

• A mistaken attack on a US warship: people are killed by "friendly" fire in war. That incident proves nothing.

A horrible error in judgment by the Israeli defense minister 61 years ago.

Is this the best that you've got? You don't prove whether a government is good or bad by pointing to isolate incidents. You must examine overall patterns. Here is the overall pattern: Palestinians are terrorists because they think they are entitled to either impose their will on the rest of the world or kill those who don't agree with the Palestinians. When have the Palestinian leaders ever done anything to stop radical Muslims from committing acts of terror?

• I couldn't really give a fuck to be honest.

But, Both are in the wrong In my opinion.

Hamas should stop being cunts and launching fucking rockets into Israel and Suicide bombing the border.

Israel should stop shelling the Gaza Strip.

Both are in the wrong, Both sides think they are right, Both sides are pricks funded by Corruption.

They could wipe each other out for all i give a fuck, Just another fucking stupid, avoidable conflict caused by Religion yet again.

And like every single fucking Middle eastern desert war before it, the Fucking US and Britain will get dragged into that shit again and all of our Taxes go up to fight some fucking Religious war to stop you mindless fucks from commiting genocide on each other.

• If Israel steal your land you do not like it

• Really the palestinian israel conflict is not a war of religion. Like most wars in history its a war over land. There are muslims living in israel peacefully and there are jews living in palestine. The dispute is over whether Israel has the right to the land it is sitting on

• Thats bulshit.

The Muslims are pissed off because they believe the Jews has taken Muslim land.

If they are living peacefully together, For what other reason could they possibly give enough of a shit over it to start wars and for Hamas to Suicide bomb Israel and Israel to Artillery shell Palestine?

Like i said, Both sides are in the wrong. Palestine is attacking Israel with rockets and bombing its Military checkpoints on the borders, Which is pissing Israel off and making them occupy more of Palestine, Which again is pissing Palestine off, And the entire process endless repeats, And has been repeating for decades.

In other words, Both sides need to stop fucking thinking they are right, Chill the fuck out, And stop attacking each other. Only then will Israel stop taking land, And maybe give some back.

• Hardly, its near half and half.

I support Israel, but not everyone does.

Israel is the only free country in that entire area, it produces amazing technology and is very charitable. I cannot support Palestine, who receives more foreign aid per capita than any country in the world, yet has not even tried to build a real state and has spent it mostly on weapons and attacking israel.

• Israel take Palestinian land.

• Well, I live in Cyprus and it's pretty damn free, even by the Freedom House's standards.

• Ah, true a good point. Thats why I said it depends on how you define area. It's sometimes considered part of the region, the Middle East. I always forget Cyprus is over there, i always imagine it right next to greece but of course that's not true.

I don't think Cyprus is any more or less free than Israel though, all citizens of both countries have freedom

@koullaras

• if this was in repsonse to the former question , yes it is...

It's not that many arabs and middle eastern gagers support hamas, and israel do kill lots of palestianians in the east, but the media does not show you that

• yes Israel create problems

• If you are a anti-zionist or anti-semetic , many muslims hate jews, but it's true the israeli army and goverment kill thousands of palestinians every yearand fire missles at them

• I have never seen the site come down particulary hard on one side or the other in the israeli/palestinian conflict.

• i summon @yanzaa

• Most people here have no opinion.

• I don't think anybody cares

• I don't know. It seems that most Americans are mindlessly pro-Israel without understanding the history or the facts... so, perhaps you are correct in thinking so...

• No, the problem people here have is that you were supporting the ISIS filth in your other question. Your insane antisemitism is the problem, not your Palestinian nationality.

• I dont support ISIS. I said Israel worse than ISIS. You have problem udnerstanding

• You like imperialists

• Well. Will you let someone else take you land without you fight it back mr. Anon?