What was your first impression of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• A sweet girl who's always positive, hardly ever in a bad mood and is hardly ever judgmental towards other people.

What Guys Said 29

• Your name reminded me of Pete Rock and C. L. Smooth. "Deja vu, tell you what I'm gonna do/When they reminisce over you, my gawwwwd..."
    http://youtu.be/BONgL61snlM

• First impression of your profile pic very cute girl with a beautiful smile.
    Early impressions of you on site very sweet and kind to others. Very popular with other Gaggers.
    It seems I was wrong though turns out you were even nicer than that as I found out when I got to know you.

• You seemed like a wonderful person and you just have this friendly aura or vibe with you. You are the kinda girl that people wants to get to know and be friends with simply because you are sweet, happy and cool about things. I have been on GAG for a while now and you haven't done anything to change my views about you and I have always commented you about your gorgeous smile in the past. Well, I guess that about sums it up.

• Nice and polite like most on here. Positivity.

• just a cute gal :D

• you are pretty bored and looking for attention maybe, and also you have a lot of free time,
    what about me?

• no to attention, and yes a lot of free time, I'll regret not taking summer courses lol

• and you look like you have a good sense of humor

• Kind guy, doing his best.

• My first impression was that you are a very sweet individual and I remember when I first saw you picture I was like "what a beautiful smile" haha :))

• Adventurous, starry-eyed, fun.

• Bubbly, sweet and friendly.

• You stood on the hill by the lake with your hair flowing round your heavenly face and your dress fluttering on the breeze... oh, wait!

You cool.

• Attractive, sweet and happy.

• I thought you were awesome! Am I wrong?

• A good sense of humore and sweet but I don't know why I thought that 😜😜😜😜

• Not sure. I get familiar with users progressively but what I did notice was that you had a great smile though, makes you look always pretty :D

• kind, maybe a bit on the alternative side.

• alternative side? :)

• haha that's funny! not I'm not a goth person ahah or I don't know how you say it ahh

• or maybe a bit rebellish? :D never mind it´s not meant in a negative way.

• a sweet loving girl with a good sense of humour

• Booooooooo!!!

Nah, just kidding xD The first impression I got from you was something similar to this:
    "Hmm, she seems nice, and pretty too. Looks like a friendly girl :)"

That was it, more or less, and I wasn't wrong :P

• Cute and you seem like a cool person

• Cute, Pretty , Sweet maybe, But not sure about your Personality, But I will rate you a 1+7

• Cute gal with awesome questions.

• My first impression was that you are a pretty girl inside and outside

• u seem friendly

• meh don't really know you

• hot, hot, hot

• My first impression was.. Wow she looks chubby but she is still so cute LOL 😊
    I hope i didn't offend you...😁

• You want us to tell you our first impression while most of us don't know you. Now my first impression is that you are retarded.

• You're a girl

What Girls Said 16

• I don't know you at all... other than the fact that you posted this question...
    SO based on that- You have insecurities and are seeking to be complimented and get attention from others?
    My advice if you find this to be true, worry about yourself. Worry about learning to love yourself, not anyone else's opinion.

• Lol that's wrong. She is not one of those girls that you are referring to, the thing is that the asker is very well known here and has a lot of friends and followers so she is just asking those friends about what they thought when they first saw here previously because she asks a lot of entertaining questions and stuff everyday and she is a lot of people's favorite GaGer. I see where are you coming from but trust me the asker is not one of those insecure girls who seeks for attention and compliments haha :)

• Yes I can understand that and this is why I told you about her as someone who knows her :)

• @louiseee Thank you for your opinion, I respect that. :)
      @YazanAA aww thank my friend, loveee youuu! :D

• I have always thought you were a sweetheart! =]

• That you're sweet, positive, pretty and nice to everyone. :)))

• that you're cool ;p

• Really nice and laid back.

• That you're a total sweetheart ☺️

• I thought you were confident, friendly and beautiful. And I still do! 😘

• Sweet, funny and I always loved your questions.

• That you are sweet.

• My first is your SO nice, beautiful, fun, and you seem like a pretty chill person. :)

• You seem like a nice girl :)

• You're really sweet and laid back

• Sweet and friendly :)

• Someone who gives good advice? Trying to help and takes the site seriously

• I honestly don't remember .

• You're really nice.