If a person ask you the same thing each and every single day, is that harassment?

I use to work at Walmart, I was a cart pusher so naturally my schedule would rotate, now here's this other guy who also works at Walmart, but he's an unloader, he only comes in at 4:00 pm to 1:00 pm, (cause that's what's required for unloaders), anyway this unloader guy would ask me "am I just now coming to work today" I would answer him a few times until get got so annyoying... One day I did question him, as to why he always ask him that question, then he would make an impression of how I talk. one day I got really mad at him and told him in his face saying (LOOK JUST BECAUSE I'M QUIET, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M A TOOL FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH) then he just look at me with a straight face and didn't say nothing for that moment... so a few days later, instead of him asking me that question, he gonna get his other unloader buddies to askme the question for him, cause he know I confronted him one time (which that doesn't make a difference cause it's still the same thing) the guy has no respect.

I work at another job now, (it's just a regular grocery store) one day I saw a guy came in on my job as a customer, I regonize him from when he use to work at Walmart as a unloader, I told him to tell the guy (who use to bother me) tell him I said he is a "loser", he said okay he will tell him what I said, so one other day I ask him did he ever tell the guy and he said, he did, and he told me the guy just started laughing. That just shows, he doesn't take me seriously.

I want to know from you people, should I let this douchbag get to me, even though i no longer have to put up with him anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• it's harassment if it feels like it's harassment.
    if you feel harassed (which it sounds like you do), yes! totally complain.

• Yeah, sounds a lot like all y'all need to get lives.

What Guys Said 3

• annoyance actually :)

• Simple. He is a troll , you are a feeder.

• Yeah I understand if I keep giving him attention, then that will make him happy, but at that time I didn't want him to think he could run over me... for now own if I see him (which I hope I don't) I won't say nothing to him.

• yuppppppppp