Yeah I asked this before, but I want some more opinions. am I weird for liking to sniff my own feet?

i don't know why i like it, i just do. by the way of course i only do it when I'm alone. would be awkward if someone saw me doing that huh? lol. no but why do i like it? even i find it weird but i can't explain it. to be completely honest with you guys, I've even smelled my friends foot.. we were just playing 'truth or dare' and i dared her to let me sniff her foot. that's even more fcked up, i know. my apologies if I'm creeping you out.

Most Helpful Guy

• haahhaa not weird... that might b nice actually 8)

What Guys Said 2

• Well i dont think it's weird. I think it's kinda hot actually since i have a foot fetish. I would love to meet a girl who shares that with me :P

• Weird to the max. I think I'd rather have someone walk in on me while I'm beating my Bonaparte than having them catch me sniffing my feet!

What Girls Said 1

• Its a bit weird but is it a fetish? I am a multi smeller. lol If its gross I will smell it at least three times then try to get someone else to smell it. I do smell my own arm pits and I like the way I smell when I get a bit sweaty lol :-)