What if you begin to cry at the movies, what about your makeup?

What if you are watching a movie with your date, what if it turns into a sad scene and you cry a little? What about your makeup? If you think the movie you are going to watch might make you cry, would you rather just not wear makeup? Waterproof makeup? Is it even noticable afterwards?

.. I'm a little sensitive, and always gets smitten easily when i see someone else cry, even in movies.

Kinda panicking.. would be weird if my date noticed. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I think waterproof mascara works.

What Guys Said 5

• It's okay to cry in a movie. If you warn your date ahead of time then they won't be surprised.

My mum used to cry occasionally when reading books to us as kids. When it got to a sad part we would all lean over to watch her face in amazement.

• yup... tears will blow make-up off :-p

• I wouldn't mind at all. I would make fun of you a little bit but in a playful manner, not a mean one obviously. It's kind of cute.

• I would notice but I wouldn't think it's weird. A lot of the girls I know get emotional during movies

• mascara turns into war paint lol

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really cry because of movies, I might cry a couple of tears but that's it. Not enough to ruin my makeup.
    If you're worried, wear minimal and/or waterproof makeup. Also, he'll probably just think it's endearing... unless you become a bawling mess, then it might be a bit awkward.

• Run to the bathroom and fix it.
    I always carry my make up on me

• Unless you go from pretty- ugly with no make up , he will not notice !

• just dab at your face with a facial tissue.