What people phave against emo/scene people?

I for one like them nd please dont be rude and please dont say anything messed up just give a simple reason please

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly like them :o
    I've got some scene friends, scenes are awesome!

emos... Well I love their style, but don't emos think negatively, darker? It's just that I'm a optimist and have a positive outlook on life.
    I don't really know much about emos so, please correct me

I have nothing against emos, I just have something against people thinking negatively in general

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Being my age I am probably not a 100% sure who emo/scene people but if they are who I think they are, I think they look fairly cool.

2|0
    0|0
  • some emo gals r sooooo cute <3

2|0
    0|0
  • Too soft demalitized as far as the guys go. I went to some metal core concert because my best friend is into it and I was dancing in the pit and thrashing kids weak as fuck. Even the bouncers were fucking kids up. I was just dancing not trying to hurt anyone but the little fellas didn't really know what they were doing. I'm into thrash metal and it is brutal in the pit just a little too soft for my taste.

The girls are more hardcore then the guys are these days. I can't hate on emo kids though one of my very best friends is emo and he bangs more chick's then anyone I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • They think they're being unique and rebellious, but they're all really chasing fads. The fads aren't mainstream, but they're still fads. Mainstream people are conformist, but at least they're honest about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hot ones are hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the hot emo girls vanished in 2008.. You can't find any anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing against it. I say live and let live

2|0
    0|0
  • they are so uncool

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some of them just come off as attention seeking, and that obviously rubs people the wrong way. Some people also don't like their style (hair, clothes, makeup, whatever). And you know how people react when they don't like something, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally find their lifestyle appealing and interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think scene people are cool. Like Leda in the old days. :( people who act like a problem are probably just angry and have nothing better to do than hate on people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's their vanity. It's very much about looks and style as is any specific subgenre or subset.

0|0
    0|0