Hows your Friday going?

I am pretty happy my boss it letting us leave early because we met a goal. Be done in 40 minutes!!! :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Hey :) well you know how my Friday was lol... fortunately it's Sunday now and I'm much better! 😄

• Well it's now late afternoon Saturday here.. But I did have a most wonderful day/time yesterday as it was my birthday. :)

• Happy birthday! !! How was work the other day?

• I do hope you didn't mind me taking up your space to mention this.. Am so very sorry if I have.

• Hah no I don't mind. :)

• Nice. It's goin nice. Played some video games earlier and now I'm just relaxing watching YouTube videos.

• GREAT! I went to a Yoga class today, it was a weird experience ahha & now I'm doing laundry with my one and only, my cat <3

• It's going good.

• about to go to work in about an hour :/ blah

• Boring. Missing my friends.

• It's going great!

What Guys Said 7

• I just woke up and is now completing my morning ritual of being BLOWN AWAY BY HEAVY METAL TO START MY FUCKING DAY!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bqs8gUKaKg

YES I AM SHOUTING.
    WHAT?
    WHATT?
    SAY THAT AGAIN?

• My Friday was busier at work than most days, which were already bad. things are just too busy for the number of people doing the work. Actually stayed beyond closing to finish work.

Now that Saturday is here, I will be doing some of what normally gets done on weekends, but also visiting some family and going to the cemetery to place flowers for Memorial Day weekend. Several different grave in one cemetery. At some later time I need to get to another site to attend to that one.

Otherwise, just chillin'

• fine... i'm listenin to Cabaret Voltaire's album Crackdown... wooohooo 8)

• It's going pretty well. I'm meeting up with a bunch of friends for a Magic: The Gathering tournament tonight. I'll be up until at least 2-3AM tonight.. Yes I'm a total nerd.

May I draw well!

• My Friday has been pretty great hit up a barbershop got my beard all squared away for the weekend. Now I am deciding what to make for dinner while writing on some computer code

• You lucky bastard, I'm at work until 4pm, but it hasn't been too bad, can't wait to get home though, so I can totally do nothing all night because I have no girlfreind or social life at the moment, so I'll probably end up playing on my PS4, haha.

• O it's going alright, getting ready to get my check so that's always good.