Do You Believe In Alternate Realities?

I am such a sci-fi nerd... but serious question... do you believe in alternate realities? What if there are different versions of us in different universes? Here's an Example:

Universe A (Our World):

-Joe is an average 23 year old man.

-He got decent grades in college.

-He has a decent lower management position

-He drives a decent used car

-Lives in a decent apartment with a few roomates

-Lives a pretty decent/healthy lifestyle.

Universe B (Alternate World):

-Joe is an above average 23 year old man.

-He had a 4.0 GPA in college.

-He is head of a corporation he founded.

-He drives a few expensive cars

-Lives in a house in a good neighborhood.

-Lives a lavish lifestyle and works out often.

Do you believe in things like this?

• I believe in Alternate Realities
  • Don't Believe In That Shit
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I know I have several evil twins in different life lines.

• quantum mechanics yay

• I believe it could be possible... I do believe there are aliens though, the galaxy is huge :D

What Guys Said 10

• String theory indicates that though an infinite number of realities exist, they're all reenacting the same events.
    Though anything is possible and we as humans know nothing about the core of the universe much less multiverse

• Tough one I always thought alternate universes was just a cheap way to squeeze a few more episodes out of a sci fi series.

• I was reading a paper about this kind of thing... some people believe there could be parallel universes. It's a theory that started maybe 70 years ago, because of how atoms behave at a certain level... they aren't constant. Kinda like if you glanced over at a chair, wrote a note, then looked up and it was suddenly a tree...

Heck, wouldn't it explain some of Christianity? If God and heaven existed in a parallel universe, and hell in another?

• Lucid dreaming - that is all

• Maybe but personally I don't believe in Parallel universe.. At least what is portrayed in sci fi movies.

• Well some sociologist will say that their are about 70,000 people in the world like you, personality and train of thought.

• it is possible but until there is proof I won't believe it

• Mad scientist is mad

• nope i dont
    i believe in earth heaven and hell

• Out there there is one of us living the life with their favorite hollywood character in their arms..

yeah sure!

The universe and possibilities are infinite!!

Could you help me on mine pls?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1496547-why-does-my-attention-seeker-whore-female-friend-not-want-me-to-meet