How do I overcome the bitterness and anger of the rejection in my life?

Just always been single not by choice and I'm angry because of it and among other things just my life in general

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out there and talk to girls!! Make it fun. It won't do any good thinking about ur failures and thinking ur not good enough. You're a young, cute guy and ur white lol.. white guys pretty much can get any girl of any race. Just being honest <3

• It's really unproductive and unuseful to fluff up his ego with your own ignorance and white-worshiping assumptions, as a minority. Most of the "good guys" who complain about females wanting jerks over them or carry heavy bitterness from rejection are white. So you shouldn't assume that just because you may be obsessed with white guys that every other female on this planet will feel similarly. Because when other females don't and he sees that for himself, your answer just looks like false hope.

• @pampered so can I get to know you 😊😉

• Haha some people so heated over nothing smh. I'm sittin here drinkin my tea not givin a fuck lol xx

What Girls Said 3

• Don't take it so personally when someone isn't interested in you romantically or sexually.
    Don't saturate in the rejection, replaying the experience over and over in your mind.
    Don't think or assume that you are worth less; worth less attention, time, and affection just because some female didn't want you.
    Humbly acknowledge that there are many times when females are not interested because of things that they have going on in their lives, not necessarily because of something you did or didn't do.

• @Asker If you're going to be rude, nasty, and get an attitude whenever someone here doesn't tell you what you want to hear or disrupts your delusional ego stroke, then you can continue to navigate through your disappointing, hurtful rejection by yourself. I'm the only female here thus far who actually gave you constructive, solid advice that you can practice immediately yet you want to get nasty with me? No wonder females aren't into you.

• @Asker No, I was not being mean. You are overly sensitive and you added a tone to the text that did not exist. I was simply telling her that fluffing your head with false ideas and false hope is not a solution

• Now that the nasty, self-hating cunt has decided to call me a hoe, I have gotten mean. Yet beforehand, I was simply keeping it real with both of you in terms of the fact that she encouraging an arrogant race-centered delusion is no legitimate solution and is only going to set you up for failure when girls don't embrace you because you're white.

• There is more to life than relationships.

• I'm aware of that if you read my details I said I'm also angry about life in general (my job etc)

• if i knew id tell you, anger isn't an emotion for me anymore its just a life style

What Guys Said 4

• Can't blame you there! Girls have very specific partner requirements, and they just reject guys who don't satisfy those requirements.

You have 2 options... either keep asking girls out until someone eventually says 'yes', or just give up on girls so that you can learn to enjoy solitude.

• It's a numbers game, you are only going to be successful with a certain percentage of girls. You're a good looking guy and your odds look good to me. I'd say just talk to as many girls and enjoy the feminine aspect they bring. Show some humor and that you are an ambitious guy.

• hold on dude... just don't give a shot bout wot others think ;)

• Don't let it dwell... just blow it off and know that you will find the one... just have to be patient.