If I never wear a bra will I be seen as slutty or an attention seeker?

I had a back surgery so bras are all uncomfortable and I don't like wearing bras but I just recently started not wearing a bra to school (I'm in HS). I don't think anybody knows about them being uncomfortable for me and my Boobs are perky so I'm not even sure if some people notice. But if people do notice Im never wearing a bra, will they think I'm slutty or doing it for attention?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the other clothes you wear - You can minimise the effect of no bra.

• They'll only notice if you reallllly put them out there. Granted you should be wearing some kind of support during your formative years but I've heard many women say that underwires can be uncomfortable as hell. Your best bet is to find something that is both the right size and isn't loaded with metal/padding/I don't even know.

• In Iraq most women don't wear bras and if you wear a bra over there you are seen as slutty its just a stupid rule people in western countries made.

• No, most likely nobody will talk about it, and worst case, you tell them that you have back issues and you'll make them feel terrible

• My personal opinion I wouldn't say that you were a slut or that just whatever you find good for you a lot of my female friends don't ware them to school however if it's cold you could have visible stiff nipples but that may not concern you

• not at all... it's summer now after all :-p

• nah... it could be a conversation starter... jus tell em about your back problems.

• no... but you won't be very comfortable

What Girls Said 7

• Probably yes, but you don't have to tell anybody. Make sure you don't wear super tight thin shirts all the time and do something about your nipples. After your back is okay again, start wearing a bra. It's not very classy to go to school without a bra.

• Most likely, yes. :/ No offense or anything, just being honest.

• Sports bras are really good if snap bras make you uncomfortable..

• wear a tank or cami under...
    personally i'd feel super self-conscious, and you might get odd looks

• no way I don't wear bras sometimes

• No not all. It's not like you're exposing your breasts.

• Here's your bag of attention, perky t*ts. Wear a bra.