How come people who molest their siblings get jobs I want but not me?

Sooo that Joshua Duggar kid had a job he was not even qualified for iwth an organization that doesn't care to ever give me a chance, yet he molested his younger sisters, which is apparently okay since he is sorry and he was 15 at the time. 15 is old enough to know that is something you should nottttt be doing, butttt okay.

Meanwhile I don't get job offers I want. Not fair.

Most Helpful Guy

• shouldn't he b in jail coz of it? it's a serious crime!

• It sure is. But his parents covered it up because they're religious nuts and he "apologized to god" and the statue of limitations has expired. Pedos don't change though. He should be in prison and nowhere near his children. It's probably too late.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a sick piece of shit. So disgusting. I'm not surprised one bit, either. All I can say is, connections, connections, connections. Sad but true.

What Guys Said 2

• Just another fine example of not what you know but who you know. You seriously want to work for FRC? Really? If so, why?

• He got lucky I guess or maybe knew someone that got him a job in that field.