Are there any superstitions you believe in?

are there any superstitious entities, like god, that you believe in?

Most Helpful Guy

• only aliens 8)

What Girls Said 1

• Don't put perfume after maghreeb. You could attract a jinn.. Someone told me that!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Very silly ones like favouring certain numbers and certain items of clothes calling them "lucky".

• I don't believe in ghosts from a scientific point of view, but I can scare myself into thinking they're real pretty easily. Funny how that works, huh?

• yeah i see what you mean. i'm a man of logic and reason, so something like that doesn't really happen to me, but i do understand the theory/psychology behind it. yes, it is funny.

• lol how would logic keep you from laughing at something funny?
      and thanks

• Because of excessive worrying, as I've explained. But it looks like you don't suffer from that so it's all good. :)

I suppose you could say that excessive worrying is actually illogical, even when the thoughts that worry you can be logical.

• No I do not. As long as there is no substantial or at the very least theoretical evidence for something I won`t believe in it. An example for theoretical evidence would be black holes, which cannot be proven but most likely exist.

• So you wouldn't be phased if you visited a 'haunted' old house with friends at night? Because that's a situation where your feelings may override your common sense.

• I didnĀ“t mean to make that one anonymus...

• Oh sorry. Seems like its just a lag in my system... lol