My ex is such a baby?

No matter what happens if he gets hurt a little bit it seems like it's the end of the world. It's so annoying. Like he ALWAYS makes a huge deal out of everything. I try to still be friends with him & hangout but it's so annoying! How can I tell him to stop being such a big baby?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people just love drama - If he can't take being a friend maybe it is as well to walk away.

What Guys Said 5

• No such thing as friends with a ex. To many emotions involved. Get on and leave his family too. It's not fair to him. They will if had enough of being nice in no time just to protect there sons feelings. U will see.
    Sounds like you like the dramma. Turn tables , get dumped and see how u feel him wanting to be friends and hanging with your family. That would tear you apart

• then y do u still hang out wid him if he annoys u? ;)

• Because I get along really well with his family

• Sounds like a spoiled brat ex girlfriend to me

• Just do the same as him maybe he will realize that he is acting like a big baby

• put him in timeout

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him you can't stand him being such a baby and if he doesn't stop, you're walking away.

• he's your ex, get over him. he's your ex for a reason

• I know but we were frienda before...

• Slap Him...