GAGers have you ever been threatened in real life?

When I say threatened I don’t mean some little shit like “I’ll throw u a punch!!!”…but serious threats, like someone pointing a gun towards u.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was about to, but my dad saved me.
    A guy in the school was jealous of me so he came to my seat and started pushing me to leave the seat for him. Then I refused him. He started calling his friends to aid him then I called him "get out of here you sisterf*kr". Then he left by saying that he'd beat me in the recess for this.

He was the strongest guy of the class so I thought I'm in big trouble. I said to him that I don't wanna fight but he insisted that nothing can stop him. I complained teachers but they didn't take any action. So, I pulled a screw (nut) from the bench and hide it.

*recess* he came to me in frightening way, I said again that I don't want to fight. We were surrounded by whole class, they were chanting his name so his morale was boosted and then he grabbed my neck and took me to the ground. The whole class was cheering but suddenly, he ran away. Everybody was confused and I was laughing loudly. Then they found a 'X' mark on his face. Yes, I used the screw. He was crying.

Next day, his mom (police officer) arrived at school pointed a gun at me to take me to jail. Then the teachers informed my father and he also arrived. He noticed that lady. He said to her "do you know who I am?" She realised and apologised him.

Actually, my grandpa was MLA. So, during elections, my dad bought a lot of beer and wine and supply them to gather more votes. She imposed a big fine on him but my dad didn't scare and threw 20$ on her face to stay quiet. She took it and ran away.

So she realised that he's the same man. Her son came to my dad and told him that I called him "sisterf*ker", my dad replied "it's okay son, this is life"

LOL my dad is so cool and my superhero!!!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

What Girls Said 7

• I was leaving work one night at like 2am and there was a guy in the backseat of my car (my car didn't lock at the time, something was wrong with the automatic locks lol) and when I sat down in the drivers seat he put the gun to my head and told me to "drive" something something, I couldn't remember or comprehend because my head was spinning, I was freaking out. I just got out of the car and fucking ran lol.

Also had a crazy guy who used to like me for years before my current boyfriend threaten to kill me, set me up for things and do things like that, he still does it to this day, it's really annoying and embarrassing.

• Not a real threat. I've had like creepy dudes follow me; there was also the one who rubbed his beard into my neck; dated a military guy who turned out to be a little psycho despite never having been deployed, etc.

• No, I've never come across anything as bad as gun point threats and what not.

• The closest I've ever come to a threat is a spanking from my parents when I was little...

• Yep, not good memories

• Fortunately I haven't yet

• no fortunatly :)

What Guys Said 9

• I've been at knifepoint once.
    It was about me being slow to help cooking, and the cat asked to go outside, so I put it outside...
    She flipped right, thinking I was just fooling around again and she grabbed this knife and pointed it at me.

I just said that the next thing in the newspapers would say 'Girl stabs boy because he wanted to let the cat out'
    I also said, that no matter how close of a bond we'd have, that if she'd attack me, she better expects me to defend myself and counter.

Useless violence, she lowered her knife.
    And we had lunch

• Once someone told me "I'll punch you so hard in the face your teeth will be in your mouth".

I think I almost had a stroke from laughing too hard.

• I've almost been killed a couple times by drunk drivers and such, but I've never been in that kind of threatening position. I have however been in several street fights with people genuinely trying to harm me, I came out on top, they didn't.

• Yeah, I've had a loaded AK-47 pointed in my face before... and I looked into that motherfuckers eyes and so what? like it was nothing...

• I've also been stabbed before... Two guys tried to mug me when I was in 6th grade and I lumped them up. I've been in over a dozen street fights with guys that meant to do me serious harm as well.

• I was held up one time by a guy with a switch blade.

• Nope I wouldn't be here if that were the case. Cuz wed both be drawing

• No, nothing serious so far.

• I was threatened with a knife by a thug while I was walking home from a friend's party.

• No, it would get pretty ugly if anyone ever threatened me.