Come to the conclusion im far to young to be in a relationship :p :D?

this is my new excuse for being forever being single!! lets hope i start beleiving it :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I've come to the conclusion that I am not ready for commitment. Unfortunately it does not stop me from wanting a relationship anyway! Haha

Honestly don't worry about it though. Relationships aren't worth stressing over. If you have to force it then it's not right anyway. Nothing wrong with being single at 20!

• dont want a relationship pal, just think its a waste of time and I've seen what it can do to people! but i know it sounds like im being weird sad and whatever you wanna call it when i want one i tell myself this to remind me i dont want to get hurt, its weird mate not expecting anyone to understand

What Girls Said 2

• I agree to that 💃

• Okay, then.

What Guys Said 5

• At 20, it's a great way to think about relationships because you truly are too young for anything serious. Good for you!

• 20? that's not so young bro :D

• not true.

just don't get married until you are like 32. by then you should have learned a lot of life lesson's.

• That's probably the wrong mindset if you want to get into a relationship

• dont want a relationship pal, just think its a waste of time and I've seen what it can do to people!

• Oh you're 20? Why is that too young?