All the people on gag weren't/aren't popular in highschool?

All the people on gag weren't/aren't popular in highschool so they use gag to feel what they dont/never felt in highschool. Now everyone here knows you and treats you like the jock or cheerleader you never were and never will be, everyone here appreciates your existence. A few about 5% were popular but can't grow up or they can't get over the popularity phase they experienced in highschool. Am I right? Don't lie to yourself now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was well known... I threw the largest party my school had ever scene freshman year... It made the newspapers. I use to hang out with old people for the most part. I wasn't your typical year book whore, or prom person, but when my boy was competing in the talent show and he asked me to bboy as a dancer while he spit rhymes, it went from a crowd that was basically silent all night to people going ape shit as soon as I hit the floor. They went fucking wild, I stole the show and I wasn't even registered to be in it. :p

• Nope you like it when people follow you but you won't let them because you want to keep them intrigued so that makes you the bad boy wanna be. You've always wanted to be that mysterious bad boy that girls swoon after.

• I actually like my privacy. I like girls too, but I like my privacy more.

What Guys Said 7

• No you ain't right, there weren't any "jocks" or "cheerleaders" in my school, so you lose anon girl

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

P. S. Crouching tiger, hidden dragon

• There were cliques though. And you wanted to be one of the populars.

• Nope, there weren't any (unless you count the years and forms. . . or whatever they called it as cliques) anyway anon girl, I'm sure that you went to school in the US. It was a different ball game for me

• Nope I wasn't popular. Well, I usually kept stuff to myself, and spectated how the other guys made a fool out of themselves. I got along with them though.
    But... there have been several girls in highschool who confessed to me. or they'd just randomly hug me with a big smile and then start giggling and stuff...

But I rejected them all, sometimes even without knowing, because I was too young and too stupid to understand what love meant... Now several years later I realised that I let go of this one awesome person , that feeling stung a little

I am more the mysterious guy in the class, that when I opened my mouth they'd be surprised I said that, not knowing me at all

• I found the 'popular thing' rather dull. No cares given xD

• Some guy here wants to be like you.
      So you want to get back that mysterious vibe you had in highschool here on gag. You want to relive all the fun you had with the cool kids and stun the ladies with your mysteriousness.

• i've said many times dat i was a retard in school ;)

• I don't care about popularity

• Even so, where you popular in highschool?

• Don't know, don't care.

• That's a no but no worries you're a guru you made the football team! Aren't you happy?

• No I was really popular in school actually... I'm just unpopular now 😂

• And that's why you're here, you want all that popularity back. You're part of the 5%.

• @asker are you seriously aged between 18-24 and have convinced yourself that there is something beneficial about wasting so much of your time on a website that you are the most popular person on there? 🙈

• I didn't come here to be popular.

• You cam here hoping you'd get a glimpse of what you have or dont have in highschool.

• That's what you think your reason is but you came here because you don't fit in and you hoped that you'd fit in here.

• How would you know? This isn't what the site is meant to be used for...

• That ain't why I came here. Does this question mean you came here to be noticed?

What Girls Said 5

• Popularity? That's some junior high/high school shit. I was in between, those two. I just want my damn Amazon card so that I can leave GaG aibut it's taking me long since I'm rarely on.

• Why do you want to leave you're still in ninth grade.

• @asker I believe your mentality is

• Lol maybe, maybe not but it is for a bunch of people here that might include you too.

• I wasn't super popular or anything but I would talk to anyone and tried to be nice and social.
    I don't really care about highschool, I'm happy it's over and that I'm past that now.

• Now you are reliving that on gag.

• Not really. I'm nt popular on here or anything. For me it's just a type of social media that allows me to disconnect from my regular world.

• Lmao.
    ----

• Who cares, it was high school. Realize that high school and this popularity contest mean nothing

• It means nothing really but inside somewhere in you, you hope that oneday someone will notice you or you'll be liked and known on gag like you were or never were in highschool.

• I'm not even popular here. Yes in HIGH school I was just a nobody. I use this place to get some ideas. I'm not here to make friends or suck up to Admin :)