WWYD if the sun collapsed early and formed into a blackhole and we had 5 days left to live?

title says it all

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't become a black hole, not massive enough. If it *did* become a black hole, and had the same mass, Earth's orbit wouldn't change. We'd be absorbed into the sun if it first swelled into a red giant, as it's projected to in a couple billion years. If the sun were to spontaneously be replaced with a black hole of equal mass, then yes, we would all freeze to death, likely within a week's time as global temperatures steadily plummeted.

• um it's a what if scenario, no need to get this deep into it

• What if instead of the sun not imploding and killing us all, instead the earth was going to be no. bearded by *all* the lies that *all* of our parents told *all* of us and we were going to die that way instead? and we only had five days before impact...

• *bombarded, not "no. Bearded"

What Girls Said 5

• meet up with my friends, get my family together. just try to spend the last five days without too much fear.

• Die probably. Though knowing humanity, I'd likely get raped since "the world is over and it doesn't matter now anyways".

• I guess no one said the likely scenario was going to be fun/pleasant.

• @Jenlam - And you'd just let it happen even if the entire world and quite possibly the solar system is going to shit? smh here's a knife stab the mofo who tries.

• I'd talk to all the people I care about. Get out anything I've been keeping to myself.

• I'd spend all my money on snacks, hang out with my boyfriend and family and wait to see if we all really die. lol

• Do everything I couldn't do before. And then ask for forgiveness.

What Guys Said 8

• I'd prep my intergalactic pirate spaceship, call maybe a handful of worthy peeps give them my co-ordinates with a time limit of when I will be leaving this mud ball and blast off out of this galaxy.

• Super unlikely. Before a collapse the sun would roast the earth as it expands as it loses mass and luminosity ramps up. Intelligent life would end well before a collapse.

• i'd juggle 5 oranges then :p

• Gather the people I love and watch the Earth accelerate towards the black hole.. Watch the beauty of the stars, nebula and galaxies passing by.

• This has come to mind to many times.. this question...5 days... I'd say hello and bye to the ones I haven't talked to in a while
    I'd party hard, eat what ever stuff as much as I want

I'd play music as long and as loud as >I can
    And I'd crash my car into that one idiot that keeps driving in my ass because I drive my car at a legal speed.

• Call Adam Silver and tell him to start the Finals immediately.

• 0|0