What are your best joke's?

Anymore

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 12

• i will be in GAG for 1 hr ONLY, every day 8)

• Walking through the jungle with my Vick in my hand.
    Im a cool mother fucker im a Kongo man.

I look up in a tree ,
    And what did I see?
    A God dAmm nigar ( monkey) trying to puss on me !

So , I pick up a rock , I hit him in the cock , you should of seen that monkey do a belly flop !

Wrote that jingle years ago. Sent it to a few companies. Didn't get picked up

• What do you call a fuzzy bee?

...

A FRIZ-BEE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• All band jokes. I worked in the music industry for a while and everyone backstage tells jokes making fun of musicians. Probably a level of jealousy.

• "Your Mamas pussy is so old and worn out that archaeologist consider it a prehistoric artifact."

• We see bald, black, Chinese, short, sporty Barbies. So Why aren't there any fat barbies?

Because they won't fit in the package.

• 2 dyslexics walk into a bra..

Seriously though the MHO blew everyone out of the water.

• Sorry can't give you a up vote as I'm dyslexic and I can't down vote it because if i hadn't hared it 100 times before it would be funny.

• It is a classic. A joke thread happens and I can't think of a good one. This fuckin' day I swear...

• The ones that I make up on the moment itself

• A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.
    The librarian says, "Fuck off, you won't bring it back."

Why don't black people go on cruises?
    They're not falling for that one again.

I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how that it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut.
    So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
    That shut her up.

So what if Jesus turned water into wine... I turned a whole student loan into Vodka once. Your move Jesus...

• I often find something i can relate the person to and interperate it into something special they will remember or at least laugh off.

• What do you call a black priest?

Holy shit.

• Jokes are like an umbrella or shades. They are best used under certain circumstances.