I want to start making YouTube videos but i'm insecure, help?

Hey! So, I kind of want to start making youtube videos cause i'm like really outgoing, I start a lot of conversations and stuff so making youtube videos appeals to me.. except... i'm an Indian ( not aborginal, like a person from India, Indian, except i'm from Canada) that has light skin and some nice acne. It cleared out but then the stanley cup oreo cookies called for me. Anyways, that's not the only thing i don't like, it's my nose and stuff, i have glasses, braces, my face is wide and I just don't like any of that. Of course I can't change that about me. In person, my personality pulls people away from how I look, but when you're on a video, that just doesn't work very well. Is there any way at all that I can pull people away from how I look to the actual conversation and stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say just do it and see what happens

What Guys Said 3

• oh well... wot these videos will b baout?

also don't be ashamed about being an indian? ;)

• I'm not ashamed of that like there's superwoman ( met her twice) and jus reign and all but it's more of just how I look. I'm going to try to make them about stuff that some people can relate to I guess. I was thinking about making one about stuff I do during the stanley cup playoffs or something, just random stuff like that.

• The nike slogan just do it

• than don't show you're face just you're voice so people can hear you

What Girls Said 1

• Just do it! Don't worry too much no one will judge you.