Upon examining human society for the fist time, what do you think an alien's first reaction would be?

I personally think they'd say "Wow. You guys are OBSESSED with mating."

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• "Oh dear god what have I done? TAKE ME BACK HOME NOW!!!"

• You base your life around pieces of paper.

• They would think we are all dumbasses.

• " 'Oh, this plant smells wondeful! I'm going to roll up it's leaves, stick it in my mouth, and set it on fire.' Seriously guys, WTF?"

What Guys Said 11

• Why are they so into those stupid light boxes? Technology is to serve you, not to be served. Or why do they think we care about them?

• "this dude (me) is a man-machine... he can post in GAG as frequently as an internet bot... i'm surprised o_O"

• No I think it would be you are so obsessed with self image.

• 0|1
  • i hope to my gods, they kill every forsaken human alive.

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...l2G86U1rzs31zo1_500.gif

• Why are so many people carrying stuff in their butts? Is that like a secret pocket, or something? No... they all have them, so it can't be a secret...

• "The fuck is wrong with these creatures? Let head back to planet telebusa NOW!!"

• They would be shocked at how much fighting is going on, and how polluted the planet is.

• They are the planet's disease. Bunch of fucking idiots. Can't work together long enough to even make it to the next star system.

• 3|2
    • That kid was way too smart for his age. My dad kept some of his comics around, and I started reading them at Calvin's age. I always thought he used way-too-big words.

• No, if aliens contact us, it means they're unintelligent.

• "They like sex just about as much as us."