What do u know about quantum physics?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can say its a physics of sub atomic particles... Actually rule of physics is different for real world like mechanics and else where gravitational force rules the most. haha
    But in subatomic world these rules are not followed and hence its results in new branch of physics called quantom physics.
    I can tell more basically... But I don't wanna bore anyone or sound geeky. haha

• I dont see many people who knows a lot about the basics of physics, what do u study

• Don't worry... it will come in handy.
      by the way thanks for MHO... Its the fastest MHO I ever got. lol

• No problem bro

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if this counts as quantum physics... but... just the pauli exclusion principle and what n, l, ml, ms stand for and how to figure out where an electron is located. as in which subshell or whatever.

What Guys Said 8

• Quantum physics is necessary to understand the properties of solids, atoms, nuclei, subnuclear particles and light. In order to understand these natural phenomena, quantum principles have required fundamental changes in how humans view nature.

• The word quantum refers to discreteness or the existence of individual packets instead of a continuum. In Newtonian physics, all quantities are allowed to be continuous.

• For example one eletric charge is 1.602e-19 C

• I have studied this quite a bit in college there isn't really anything I want to know about at the moment. If I did then I would take another class.

• i know shit bout it i guess :p

• I hate physic so I rather not think about anything with the word physic in it unless that is "let get physical baby :)"

• Enough to know that NOTHING is as it seems. I don't have the math to follow the proofs but I have read a few books for the beginners.

• Only what I saw in sci-fi shows.

• I know that some of the theories therein can give us an immense existential crisis!

• so... this website struck you as the place to have a conversation about that?