Out of all Disney villains, it's a male or female villain scarier and deadly?

Certain animated human or sorcerer male villains
- Jafar from Aladdin and Return of Jafar
- Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
- Judge Claude Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Clayton from Tarzan, etc..

Animated human or sorceress female villains
- Maleficient from Sleeping Beauty
- Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Lady Tremaine from Cinderella I and III
- Ursula from The Little Mermaid, etc..

• Male villains
  • Female villains

Most Helpful Guy

• scrooge mcduck was a villain actually... poor miserable guy :(

What Guys Said 5

• Probably the female ones.

• It was mostly the female villains who wanted the protagonist dead, there was a few male villains but there was more female villains out for death.

• the guys are assholes but the women are just pure evil. that stepmother is the worst!

• The female villains seemed a lot more adept at disguising themselves

• Female villains as they actually intend to kill you

What Girls Said 5

• maleficent (the animated version) scared me so much when i was little. and the witch (evil queen disguised) in snow white:

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...een_as_old_lady.jpg

• Yeah that was creepy. Though to be honest, I were Snow White, I wouldn't accept an apple nor anything from an old lady that looked that creepy. Rather my first words would be ''get away from me'' and I would be running.
      Now if she had disguised herself as a fairly average looking elderly lady (but not as ugly and too wrinkle like that) then I'll probably have been tricked too.

• 0|0
  • I think that male villains are a bit scarier :P but that's just because they have Frollo in their team, and he's the most scary Disney villain I know. I mean, he kills a woman who's just had a little child, he considers killing the child too but instead lock it into a church and makes Quasimodo feel like he's never going to find love.

I don't think that any other Disney villain can compete with that amount of evil (except maybe Cruella de Vil come to think about it)

• Ursula wins the the title for the females...

• The female villain's are the scariest by far. Frollo and Jafar are up there, but the female villains come with intent to kill from the get go.