Do you develop many crushes on people?

I never really have. I see people who I find attractive and people who seem really nice but I can't say I ever really crush over them.

• Yes I crush on people
  • No I don't really crush on people

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I've only. had a MASSIVE long-term crush on one person in my life. I've never felt that way again. Sure, I've had like 4-5 temporary, little crushes but they didn't mean anything and was nothing special. So I wouldn't say I crush easily, nope.

• Yeah, just not too often. It just so happens that the guys I've decided to crush on are in a relationship, gay, players, or something like that. I have to either like and really know the guy personally or find him extremely attractive without knowing much about him to have a crush on him. I've realized that it is a complete waste of time so it's much better to do something about it and find out if they are interested or not and simply move on if the other person doesn't like you back.

• hmm.. yes. for a day or so when I meet a new guy I find attractive and interesting initially, I'll start crushing on him.

• I usually only focus all of my attention on one person when I crush on them

• Nope. I don't

• When I wa a bit younger i used too, now not as much for some reason.

• A crush is basically an imaginary relationship that someone has in their head. A crush is a complete waste of time. Find out if the person is interested and if their not move on.

What Guys Said 6

• I've crushed on girls before, but I didn't really have a crush in the past 4 years, not until I found my girlfriend not long ago.

• I would say over the years very few.

• I don't really get crushes, I have people I like though.

• Yes, millions.

• the more you get old the less it becomes. as an old man now, i've had maybe 1 in 4 years.

• Crushing = stupidity.

I only let myself have feelings for people I have been dating and sleeping with for an extended period of time.