Girls, Why don't you make sense?

Yesterday My ex texted me saying hey QT i said hey back and got no reply!

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• You're overthinking things... there's several reasons why she might not have replied or even texted you in the first place. And by the way most of us aren't even like the type of girl you're accusing the whole female population to me. If you're going to ask the question try saying, "Girls why doesn't my ex make sense"?

• No, that's just your ex not making sense. Doesn't apply to every girl on the planet. Maybe she was busy.

• She just wanted to see if you'd reply, lol.

• Maybe that was all she wanted to say...

• GURLS Y U NO MAKE SENSE?
    http://i.imgur.com/HOPw7.png

• Try to treat people as individuals rather than lumping together a whole gender. Just because your ex did that does not mean the rest of us don't make sense

• some guys are just as bad lol. She sounds flakey

• I think she was calling you cutie perhaps?

• Bitch is playing games with you. Do not ignore her but have in mind that this person is not good for you.

• she is a poopoo plattter #torealforcocks

• We get distracted.

• Drunk text? She might have been busy and not replied? Either that or if you didn't put any effort into continuing the conversation and all you said was 'hey' then she might not have felt it was worth replying. Or she was texting someone else and that conversation was more interesting or might have led to something more for her...

But no, we don't make sense. And we do expect you to understand everything we are thinking without us telling you.

• Because your have different mind.

• Because we just don't.