Do you believe some crystals can have a affect on you?

Like healing qualities or good luck or what not. I'm not so sure myself, but they are usually really pretty :) lol

Most Helpful Guy

• As a scientist, I have yet to see any compelling evidence (I'll jump on board as soon as there is any). For now, I would have to say there is no real benefit. That being said, there can be a placebo effect. If you think it makes you calmer or w/e, that's great - go for it. But please don't use it in place of proper health care (mental or physical).

What Guys Said 5

• It's absolute nonsense. . . but some people will say anything to make a profit!

• No.
    Just because it has a crystaline structure, I do not believe that it makes it magical. No object, I believe, can have any non-physical or logical effect on you. You just simply cannot harness that magic from a rock. And now, I'm going to pretend that magic could be real: it would exist as energy, not matter.

• If you eat them, most likely.

• Only if someone bludgeons you with one.

• I believe this crystal has an effect on lots of people.

www.addictioncam.com/.../Crystal-Meth.jpg

What Girls Said 6

• I'd like to believe it because I have this thing where I really like to believe in stupid things. I hope they work, I'd like to get one (or more) special crystal the future.

• Only if used correctly. Like in this gif.
    fc03.deviantart.net/.../...callmerissa-d3cwx5k.gif

• Maybe if they're Crystal Gems...

http://i.giphy.com/fAzTR13zGK5IQ.gif

• I have like... 5 or so different crystals and I'm not gonna lie... I haven't noticed much of anything.. but maybe it works for others. -shrug-

• Cool. Which ones do you have?

• Rose quarts, Amethyst. Angelite, Labradorite, etc.
      I have a store near me called Lady of the Lake and they sell all kinds of stuff there lol.

• Haha that's neat !

• They are very pretty and yes I believe that bullshit has an effect on me

• Beautiful!