What to talk about with ppl?

I dont know what to talk to people about I mostly talk on physics and tv shows I like and books and cars and the people I know don't know a thing in that stuff so they don't listen to me and I don't know how to talk about other things

Most Helpful Guy

• Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Watch a couple of TED talks or read a bit of philosophy. Ask loads of questions.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you're just talking to the wrong people...
    there are plenty of people who are into the same things as you :)

• I don't know the people who r interested in the same things as me I find them weird and sometimes silly

• hmm...
      maybe if you just ask them questions... they'll bring up something that you can talk about.
      something you might have some opinions about besides what you already know you like.

• Talk about hobbies.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be yourself and be friendly is the best approach then hopefully you will meet like minded people.