Does it take you a long time to fall asleep or do you fall asleep quickly? What do you do to get to sleep every night?

Soooo pretty much just really interested in other peoples sleep schedule. Mine seems to be pretty fucked up because I can be tired all day and then when I finally try to sleep my mind just races with all kinds of thoughts... So it usually takes about an hour for me

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes me forever!

• Me too :( feel your pain!

What Guys Said 3

• I can fall asleep really easily no matter the time of day.

• Aww you're so lucky !

• if i work out every day, which is my goal, i usually sleep pretty well. otherwise i just try to think of something relaxing. And then there is the guy thing...

• If I read before bed it knocks me out pretty quick.

• Same for me! Except I don't have time any good books to read at home! So I usually just read stuff on gag! :)

• I would so never get to bed if I let myself online at night. :p

What Girls Said 6

• I'm usually very tired when I sleep so it feels like it's quick when it's more like 10 minutes. It really sucks when I'm relaxing and I want to do something fun, but then I seem to get knocked out... haha.

• It depends..
    When I am really tired then like 5mins but if I am nervous or sick then up to 1.5h 😁

• Only if I got somebody to fuck

• It take me a mediocre amount of time. I go on my phone until I'm asleep.

• I go to sleep really quickly

• I can't sleep for shit