How many people do you have blocked?

I have 72 people blocked.

Updates:
Also, do you ever intend to unblock the people you have blocked?
I will never unblock someone I've blocked, ever.
I know have 77 people blocked.*

0|0
53|41

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• Just one.
    I am a wingman not a blocker.
    www.blogcdn.com/.../425_topgun_800px.jpg

3|2
    0|0
  • I have had a few people blocked at some point to make them stop commenting in a very popular thread I had, but I unblocked them all since.

I also had one more person blocked once due to his own request, but I have also unblocked him since.

So, I don't have anyone blocked, personally.

1|2
    0|0
  • I blocked zero users and I will not block anyone. However I know for a fact that there are at least 9 people who blocked me. Most of them are those who leave a trolling comment in your opinions and then they block you because they don't want you to respond.

2|1
    0|0
  • I just unblocked three people today.

But I am a guy, so I don't get sexual harassment.

I had just blocked them because they pissed me off. But I'm over it now.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have never blocked anyone. I just ignore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero.

I'm not a butthurt bitch who can't handle an argument.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't block people even if we have a disagreement, that would be childish. They have the right to defend their opinions and I have the right to defend mine. A good debate can be beneficial to the Asker as well even if it is a heated one.

1|1
    0|0
  • None as of yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have about 4 blocks so far, 2 females and 2 males. All of them either pissed me off or they lost in a trolling battle and end up blocking me, so I returned the favour

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one, since a week. Because of a personal attack with libel and slander.

0|0
    0|0
    • You write "I will never unblock someone I've blocked, ever." That might be too extreme.

• I blocked none but some bipolar and rude bitch blocked me after I pointed out she was too retarded to write a correct sentence.

0|0
    0|0
  • None currently. Luckily, people don't harass me, so I haven't had to use that feature.

1|0
    0|0
    • Most of the people I've blocked are people that won't stop having arguments with me.

• Yeah, if that happened to me I'd probably do the same thing at a certain point. Some people will just never mesh well with us.

• I don't mesh well with many people.. It seems

• zero, nada, nil, zilch, none.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I might have 3 blocked.

1|0
    0|0
  • So far none.

1|0
    0|0
  • Glad I'm a dude.

Seems like some of the users on here are here for the wrongs reasons.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol most of the people I've blocked are the people that I was having arguments with

• I've never blocked anybody. I think some people have me blocked though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blocking is so unnecessary and childish. I don't block people,
    people block me though, because they disagree with me lol

1|0
    1|0
  • wow really 72? Why so many?
    I haven't blocked anyone... sdaly it's more a girls problem

1|1
    0|0
  • I've blocked maybe 5 or six people?
    They were all trolling me in PM.

1|0
    0|0
  • None, never needed to

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol even if they were being annoying?

• Show All
    • What if they keep on calling you mean names? That wouldn't bother you when you're argueing with someone?

Keep in mind that if I get one more removal my account will get removed by gag. Because I already got a final warning. So I can't say anything mean back

• Really? I get shit removed all the time lol. Guess they're just pretty inconsistent with that stuff

But name calling doesn't bother me at all. I'll just say that name calling means they have conceded defeat, because that's usually what it means when they stop supporting their argument and turn it into a personal attack.

When I call them out on that, they either just stop replying or get back on point of the argument.

Plus, I'm one of those people that thinks being called names is funny, especially when you know there's emotion behind it. The idea that my words makes someone really fucking pissed is funny to me

• I quit blocking anyone here,
    Used to block back in past those who block me, but not now.. So zero.

But few people have blocked me, I don't no why,

0|0
    0|0
  • ohhh thats a big no. i guess... i am new here just signed in today infact 15 mintutes earlier soo noone is in my block list

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never blocked anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • An even 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none blocked

1|0
    0|0
  • 2. im not a blocky person

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 person: One faggot who harassed me and one girl i did not like.
    But i'll promise i'll block someone if someone harasses me by a pic of her boobies :P

0|0
    1|0
  • I have like 1

1|0
    1|0
  • None. I don't let things here bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 52

• 72?

I have about 4 or 5.

Some people I blocked first.
    Others, (that I have never spoken to on here)
    have blocked me, lol!

Don't care!
    There's more to life

1|1
    0|0
  • Well i've heard you like to block people lol

I just checked and I only have 2 blocked, I only block people who won't stop private messaging me perverted shit, as far opinions go I don't care what anyone says, I would rather see what they say and call them out on it then block them.

That's weird because I thought I had more then that blocked honestly because I remember one guy going on like 3 different accounts and I had to keep blocking them over and over. Also I won't unblock them because I know they're annoying.

1|1
    0|0
    • Maybe his account was deleted by gag because maybe he had duplicate accounts.

Really? Lol who have you heard that from?

• Show All
    • What the heck... I never saw that question in my life. What the... This is so shocking. I can't believe someone would make a question like that about me. D:< did it say anything mean?

Yeah, many people troll on fake accounts and soon they get final warnings and kicked off by gag, or they don't want to troll anymore and deactivate their accounts because it wasn't even real in the first place

• noo lol it wasn't about you personally, it was a question about blocking people or how many people have you blocked sort of like the one you asked and a couple of people mentioned that you blocked them. A couple of the pervs I blocked mentioned me saying I blocked them as well on the same question, of course they were anonymous, go figure.

Whoever has the job of banning pervs/creepers on this site must be extremely busy.

• 24. Most are from private messages. Some are people that blocked me, so I block them back. A few are people who just hijack my posts and I was annoyed with the constant notifications.

2|0
    1|2
    • I hate people who try to have convos on my post especially when they're talking about how I'm wrong and how stupid they think I am

• Show All
    • I don't mind conversations on questions though. Although now that the "commented on" events are not shown by the feed, they are pretty rare.

• @Mesonfielde I just feel like if someone wants to respond to every single person they can ask their own question, especially if they're just ridiculing people and not adding to the discussion

• LMFAO! I have 3 people blocked XD

I usually like to just let people keep talking until they either get tired or silly enough to look dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 12 blocked. I don't plan on unblocking them.

4|0
    1|0
  • I just have one... and that was from today.. Dude was messaging me about foot fetishes and jacking a guy off with my feet after I had told him numerous times to stop messaging me cuz he was creeping me out...

1|0
    0|0
    • you should block everyone that even seems a little creepy

• Show All
    • wow, lol, that's disgusting.

• Yeah I hate the creeps who wonder why they're creepy! Lmao haha

• No I don't block anyone... but there are certainly a few people that have blocked me.

2|1
    0|0
  • 1) That's a lot of people... Lol.

2) I have no clue. I know all who have are pathetic though... haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • 20 users blocked :D

1|3
    0|0
  • just forty.

1|0
    0|0
  • It use to be 56. cause of all the perverted msgs. But it's less now. As those accounts are freezed now, they probably made those account to annoy girls on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just one guy. He blocked me for saying "okay" and accused me of down voting him, so he blocked me. I blocked him in retaliation.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have lost count of the amount of people i've blocked. I have only ever unblocked one person. The rest i will never unblock.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't have anyone blocked... i think it's stupid when people block others just because their opinions differ

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Core that's a fair few! I have 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I was trying to figure out how to get to it, but every time I click "settings" I get signed out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked 4 people.

2|0
    0|0
  • Around 52 I think. They gave me links to their "you know what" pictures. And one constantly bugged me to send me my foot picture. And a few of them just wouldn't get the fact that I was ignoring them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only two so far. I can't wait to block more of them.

2|1
    0|1
    • I can't wait to block everyone on here that even slightly pisses me off

• Show All
    • I don't know who Emily is but I hate fake troll gaggers like that.

I'm glad you loved them

• Blocked* OMG

Damnit autocorrect

Sorry

• I have three people blocked, but that just because they blocked me, I don't really block people that much

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe one but I can't remember

1|0
    1|0
  • I blocked 2 people and no I won't unblock them haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked 15 people :-)
    & Nope, I will never unblock them. I blocked them for great reasons.

2|0
    0|1
  • Zero

fill

1|0
    0|0
  • I have just one blocked. I don't plan on unblocking him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont really block people but I was just blocked today by someone...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 10 blocked.

0|0
    0|0
    -------

1|0
    0|0
  • Zeeeroooo

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls