Girls, Women: Hispanic and Latino guys are very rare in interracial relationships. Is this True or False?

From your perpective or point of view based on what you have seen is this true or false.

• True
    37% (19)
  • False
    63% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think people understand the difference between Hispanic and Latino. Latinos are full bloods while Hispanics are mixed. There are tons of white/black/Indian etc Hispanics in interracial relationships as well as Latinos.

I would think, from what I have seen, that there are more Hispanics in interracial relationships... but a lot of people categorize them as their skin color.

This is the truth from MY experience and is not being projected onto all Hispanic/ Latino men.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 15

• False... I'm mixed Latina and black and I don't date Hispanics or blacks I'm not into them I love white boys

1|0
    1|0
  • false... very false...
    i see hispanic or latino guys with other ethnicities all the time...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I almost never see them. Could be because of where I live too though - I rarely even see Hispanic guys /:

0|0
    1|0
  • I see that very differently, I know lots of Latino/Hispanic guys dating girls of other ethnicities.

1|0
    0|0
  • FALSE.
    I've seen several interracial latinos.

Asians are typically the ones most unwilling.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a few mixed race friends who have Mexican, Puerto Rican dads etc even Venezuelan , definitely not rare =)

they make gorgeous babies, well most biracial kids are.. if not all

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live yes, but that's because hispanics make up the majority of the population here unless you venture out a little. I've found that "white-washed" hispanics tend to stay away from fellow hispanics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think thats true at all actually

0|0
    0|0
  • This couldn't be more false. I see Hispanic guys with white girls ALL the time. I will say I never see Hispanic guys dating any other race of women. Personally, I stick to my own race though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i saw a lot of those couples in california

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it all depends on where you live. If you live in Los Angeles (Mainly East LA) You sent a TON of black females with Latino/Hispanic men. But If you're in like Texas you rarely see them.

1|0
    0|0
    • I llived in Texas for two years and I saw it.
      Recently moved to Cali and went last summer and never saw a single latino with a black girl.

• What city are you in? Trust me, just go to LA and you will see a BUNCH.

• I think a nice amount do interracial relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since I'm Latina im surrounded by plenty of Latinos and I've seen lots of them date girls that were Asian, white, black, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live, Latino/Hispanic guys are very rare. Period. Though my first crush was a Latino.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure... I dated a Hispanic guy last year and I'm not one... the girl he dated before me was blonde (natural) and blue eyed with really pale skin.

0|0
    0|0