I'm a 34b size bra and I'm 14, my doctor says I'm not gunna grow anymore, will my boobs still get larger though?

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends. The size of other women in your family will give you some indication. That said, a women should not be judged by something as peripheral as her breast size.

At some point, you might be tempted to consider implants. DON'T! Read the story of talk show Jenny Jones. She sold everything she owned for the surgery and it was a nightmare. She later commented that she would have gladly given everything she owned again (she was wealthy by then) just to have back her original breasts.

If you are really determined at some point to increase your breast size, there are safer alternatives that work. Brava is one of them. A device that creates mild suction and causes your breasts to grow but typically no more than half to a full cup size. They are also pioneering a technique with micro fat injections but it is not quite perfected. Since it is autologous, it is less likely to be harmful than putting foreign matter into your body.

Finally, you should not consider doing anything to your breasts until you are at least in your twenties. By then, you'll know where you are naturally.

What Guys Said 3

• 14? you'll grow some more im sure

• most likely

• probably they will

What Girls Said 7

• Normally you still keep growing into your late teens/early 20s. I was a B cup all of my teenage years and then I eventually jumped to a C when I was around 18-19.

• It's a possibility. Hard to tell. Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

• they might... they might not...
    depends on what you eat, if you work out... hormones...

• Have you not already asked a very similar question just a few minutes ago?

• I'm A cup and I'm 16, i go into places like newlook and nothing fits, i can't get nice bikinis cause i don't have tits. i feel ur pain

• do u wear bra everyday

• As far as I know your boobs still grow until you're 20yo. Your Dr. might be right though