If you had to give one of these up which would you choose?

if you had to give up either gaming or watching tv shows, which one would you give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would happily give up gaming.. As I have zero interest in it, I wouldn't miss it at all.

What Girls Said 13

• Easy peasy, gaming 100% bc I don't do it at all, lol. And I'm obsesses with TV shows. I'd cry for decades if I couldn't watch any anymore.

• i don't really game anymore.. used to big time...
    but now i just watch tv shows... and i would HATE giving them up. haha

• gaming because I'm not a huge gamer lol

• Games... tv is more important to me. Plus there's game shows that can keep me entertained.

Now if you asked about tv vs. music or it would be more of a struggle.

• lol really? i'd be able to give up music much easier than the other two.

• Music is my life. I can connect to it, it cheers me up, and keeps me sane.

• both, its really not hard to give up both when you don't do as much of either one of them.

• TV shows, I hardly watch TV anymore anyways.

• Why should you give up on any of those?

• Gaming. There are only a few games i play, while i love tv.

• what type of gaming? sports or Computer games. if sports.. dont quit. if computer games. I recommend you to take a break both on games and TV to get your eyes rest.

• frankly I've never heard of people talking about sports when they use the word 'gaming' but funnily enough I've some guys say 'gaming' when they refer to going out and meeting women lol.

• sorry I'm confused XD

• what are you confused about?

• I don't really play any games unless it's a group activity or with my bffs

• Fuck, I'd give up tv shows

• I don't watch t. v but I do game so the obvious answer is to give up tv :P

• why you no watch tv? there are so many great shows i couldn't imagine just not watching it at all

• haha i knew don't know how. i looked at your icon and thought 'that is an anime fan right there' . well anime are technically tv shows. so you'd be giving that up too you know.

• Wow lol, I wonder why you got that impression 😂 I dont really consider anime as t. v shows since they don't air on tv in america and I have to stream them online, but yea in Japan I guess they air regularily on tv

• Gaming for sure.

What Guys Said 6

• Id give up tv. besides game of thrones, i dont watch tv. I dont watch movies either for that matter, so its a no brainer.

• All I ever do is play games. So TV shows, for sure. I don't even watch TV.

• I'd give up TV in a heartbeat.

• I would rather shoot myself in the face tbh.

• gaming... I've already given it up, so I know what its like. I like to watch my shows though!!

• i think i've already made a subconscious decision to give up gaming. like i haven't played in a while. but if i actually told my self i'm not gonna game anymore... i think then i would become sad.

• I say I've given up gaming, But I Lie... I play this game called rFactor almost every night for an hour. Its a PC Racing simulator that even professional racers use to practice for upcoming races. Its pretty technical and you can actually learn real world techniques on how to race. What I've given up was everything else haha. I used to play/pay World of Warcraft and League of legends religiously...

• TV shows. At least with gaming I talk with people.