Would you rather speak every language or... master every music instrument?

If you had to choose... would you rather speak every language or... master every music instrument?

• Being able to speak any language in the world
  • Master every music instrument in the world
it's 50-50
This is fun :)
So much for the 50-50 ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% without a doubt musical instrument.
    I could do an insane amount of cool stuff with that while the language barrier doesn't mind me at all. Knowing English allows me to communicate with all kinds of people all over the world and knowing dutch allows me to speak to people in the country.

I would probably use my musical skills to produce the songs that are in my head while having no way of getting them out properly other then beatbox.

What Guys Said 18

• The music instruments, easily. Languages are awesome, don't get me wrong, but the creative outlet from music would be so much more satisfying.

• World languages for sure. I could say so many more things

• Definetely A... and I think we're from a country where people know their languages :-)
    Welcome to GAG... groetjes!

• I dont really have any use for other languages, but i love music, so it'd be awesome to have every instrument mastered :D

• Speaking an other language is something I've always wanted to do.
    I find girls more attractive when hearing them speak a different language, would help me understand them better, maybe even have a private conversation without people eavesdropping all the time :p

• I like to be able to speak other languages besides the English language :P

• I rather be able to speak all languages in the world fluently!

• master every music instrument, because with music you can speak to everyone no matter what race or colour you are..

• I'd go with the music. There are lots of translators to use.

• Speak any language. I could meet people from all over the world.

• I rather try to learn every language in the World so I can speak to everyone, and it would be fun in that way. :).

• Music is Universal.

• Music is arguably a language too.

• I think it's harder to learn to play an instrument than to learn a language so..

• Speak every language,
    I don't need to be able to play a music instrument.

• language for me :)

• A.
    I got no time for music instruments.

What Girls Said 25

• I'm not a musician, but my top 3 instruments i'd like to play if I were a musician is the violin, guitar, and piano (especially the violin) But I think speaking every language is amazing, you create so many social relationships with people around the world, its good for being a business man/woman anyways. I'd get along with everyone :D

• What a great question!

But nothing beats being able to communicate with people from all walks of life, and familiarizing myself with their culture (since I find myself closer to them by breaking the barrier of language).

• this was tough but i chose music. i thought of language but i think that'd mainly be useful if i were travelling the world, which i know i won't happen often or in one go.
    i believe music itself is a universal language so i went with it=]

• Any language!

• Master every instrument. I'm working on it. Currently I can play 8 but I'm certainly not a master on all

• Definitely master every instrument... Music is my life. Plus I'll earn bank by teaching others how to play different instruments.

• This was hard. I love music and think it would gnarly to be able to play every single instrument, but I think that being able to speak every language would be more beneficial.

• i voted A!! i would love to be able to speak any language in the world

• I chose A. It would make it easier for me if I ever get to visit China and Japan. <3

• Speak any language!
    I love making new friends. It will help me make even more friends. It would help me learn about cultures, traditions... in every part of world.

• I would rather be able to speak every language traveling and connecting with people would be easier. Mastering every music instrument would not be beneficial to me.

• the music instruments of courseee! I only know how to play guitar and accordion but that's it! and I'm not good at it so I'd love to master every music instrument in the world!!

• being able to adapt and speak in any language with ease. that would be cool.

• I would love to speak every language, even the extinct and rare ones. Just think of how many mysteries we would uncover.

• A definitely. It would be so cool and interesting. Also, I'm happy with the amount of instruments I can play already

• Master every instrument because then I could start a jazz rock band. I've always wanted to master an instrument.

• Fun q! I'd say language, so I can speak to many people, or eavesdrop hahaha

• I voted A because that would be badass ^^

• Languages for me 🙋

• I pick language, I'll be cool and interesting to people that only knows one language.

• Heck, B!! <3

• I like languages. Its a good way to communicate in foreign countries and it opens doors.

• Master every music instrument in the world. Because this is more&more difficult than learning a language.

• It would be fun to speak any language, but I chose to master every musical instrument instead.

• Easy pick, Id rather master every musical instrument! :)