The strangest experience happened to me last night?

For two days now I haven't been able to get a picture out of my head of eyes, I've been craving and obsessing on wanting to draw eyes (I have never ever drawn in my LIFE) last night it got so bad that it kept me up, I went to bed at 10pm and only fell asleep at 7am this morning because I kept obsessing about wanting to draw eyes. Today it got to much and I cracked I just had to draw, I've never even seen a drawing of an eye before and this is what I did just then for my first drawing ever, and then straight after that drawing obsession went away! it's the weirdest feeling ever and I can't describe it but the obsession is gone now and here's the end result:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• It's coming to eat your soul. By drawing it, you released it and now anybody it sees it will set itself on consuming their souls. Nice knowing you all!

• That is a better drawing that I can ever illustrate

• AWWW really? You think so? I don't know il not sure it looks a bit crappy but it's my first time

• I see... :)

• Strange.. but the result is nice

• It's the most weirdest experience! It's my first time drawing so I don't think it's to bad of an effort even if th circumstances are strange

What Girls Said 1